For Sale - 1999 BMW M3 Convertible Silver/Dove Stick $11,000 | FerrariChat

For Sale 1999 BMW M3 Convertible Silver/Dove Stick $11,000

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by 19633500GT, Mar 11, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Selling our 1999 BMW M3 Convertible with a manual gearbox (it's my wife's)

It is a Titansilber metallic (Silver) exterior on Dove grey interior, with a black convertible top.

116,xxx miles

All VIN's match on all body panels, trunk, doors/fenders etc, and with a paint meter shows quite even around, (I don't think any parts have been resprayed)

Original window sticker $48,xxx purchase from the original owner, a gentleman in Michigan, and then I bought it from the second owner in Indiana last spring

Just did a fresh oil change with full-synthetic a few weeks ago

It has heated seats, power windows, power top

BF Goodrich G-Force tires last summer, with less than 2,000 miles on them

Lots and lots and lots of receipts and paperwork

It will come with a new top as the current one has some pulling on the rear clear plexi-plastic surround, but it'll be up to the new owner to install (current top works fine, and does not leak). The top and mechanism works fine up and down, no hesitations, though sometimes when opening it, I like to help "tuck" the top past the rear felt/rubber "surround", so the seal is perfect.

It has an aftermarket radio installed with USB hook up, bluetooth, and a pretty impressive crossover sound system with an amp/small sub setup (needs to be tuned, no clue on audio stuff lol), it has correct wiring and runs to the battery separate from the normal wiring.

I have removed the traction control throttle body, as I find the E36 to be more impressive with out the oldschool "help" (the dash shows a light for this removal). It has an X50 manifold, and runs very well (I have the majority of OEM parts)

Clutch, brakes, bushings, and a lot of the "unsexy" suspension parts were gone through between 109-112K miles by the gentleman I bought it from. Brakes are tight, and the gearbox is crisp.

The seats were re-dyed at some point, and they did a so/so job, some creasing and cracking is visual, but bolster wear isn't terrible. The back seats look great as lightly used.

Clears all around, with newer HIDs up front, it looks great. No chip or exhaust mods etc, butI do have a spare tune if wanted, with the respective larger injectors (again, if someone wants them).

It has an older style radar too, but is not hooked up (front bumper sensors)

There are some touch up dabs on the body, and a few front hood/bumper road nicks but nothing crazy

I am the third true owner (owner 2 being a dealer), clean CARFAX with lots of service updates. No accidents, no liens, no bs. Clean and clear CT title in my name, in hand.

I'm asking $11,000, and will let it sit a few weeks here before putting it on Bring a Trailer. Serious inquiries just shoot me a PM, and I'll send you my phone number/email, whatever is easiest. Located in New Fairfield CT, and yes, I will get full photos up within the next few days, I ran out of time today!

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

13DM likes this.
  2. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    Awesome, best of luck with re-homing it

3. 19633500GT

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Thanks John!

We’ll see where she goes :)

4. 19633500GT

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Off to BaT @ no reserve. I’ll post the link when it hits.

5. 19633500GT

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    1.5 days left!!!!!

Sad times, but for the benefit of a happier future :)

6. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

7. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Shoulda gone for more. BAT can be a tuff crowd.

8. 19633500GT

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    I don't wanna be that guy who sits here and says..."that was a steal..." but, it's tough to not feel that way following that sale. Ugh, that was rough.

Oh well, not much else I can do. I had serious considerations of pulling the sale yesterday, that car is that much fun.

Texas Forever likes this.