Sold - 1997 Porsche 993 Coupe | FerrariChat

Sold 1997 Porsche 993 Coupe

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by msark, Oct 22, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. msark

msark Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2017
    Southern California
    Image Unavailable, Please Login An opportunity awaits … The pinnacle of the air-cooled era; the last of its kind-the last year of the 993 standard body.

45,625 original miles, a Tip-Tronic transmission and the most sought-after options. This 1997 C2 in it’s original Arena Red Metallic (H8) over a black leather interior. Arena Red is rated 3 cans of scarcity on the Rennbow scale of Porsche colors. Well-kept and serviced the single update to the car is a Porsche Classic Radio with navigation. It runs wonderfully, handles as designed, draws admiring looks and delights in every respect. The most recent service and comprehensive inspection provenance check was done by Porsche Fresno in December 2019 just before my purchase.

The Carfax shows a single blemish. The prior owner was visiting the Google Campus and while parked, minor damage to the rear bumper cover and tail lamp occurred. Professionally replaced by Superior Body Shop, San Carlos, CA. The detailed work order is available. Again, the car was completely inspected, metered and sold to me by a Porsche dealer who would be available to speak to you. They also last serviced the car and verified the provenance.

All the books are present along with the spare and accessories I’d be happy to discuss the car and provide more information. A PPI at a quality shop of your choice and your expense is welcome.
    $49,993.00

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

of2worlds and Camp Freddie like this.
  2. leeber

leeber Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 21, 2012
    Charleston, SC
    love the car, and am currently looking. the color is pretty sweet. sorry that i need a manual transmission. all the best.

Oengus and msark like this.
  3. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    I remember the 993 Turbo featured in Porsche's catalogue in that maroon red in 1995. Love that color.

Oengus and msark like this.
  4. Rostami6

Rostami6 Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 24, 2013
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Amir
    "Arena Red" was the launch color for it.