For Sale - 1995 Ferrari 456 6-speed manual $52,500 | FerrariChat

For Sale 1995 Ferrari 456 6-speed manual $52,500

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by carguy246, Dec 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. carguy246

carguy246 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2006
    Maryland
    For sale, strong running 1995 Ferrari 456 manual in beautiful canna di fucile with tan interior. About 81k miles.

I have all records from Steve Harris Imports from 1999 when the car had 2200 miles until the owner traded the car into Steve Harris in 2009 when the car had 78k miles. The dealer sold it to the second owner who I believe owned an independent exotic car service and/or sales facility in CA. The second owner kept the car as his personal car and it looks like he may have corrected some of the issues that were apparent when the car was traded in by the first owner, but I don't have any service records from the second owner.

The third owner purchased the car in 2012 . He gave me the records for the work he had completed. Services included new Fuel pumps and filters, rear struts, shock actuators, new thermostats, replace fuel rails and injectors with used units, rod the radiator, cam & crank seals, timing belt replaced and other work. I believe he replaced the plug wires too.

I bought the car about two and half years ago and my mechanic has corrected the major items and I have corrected many smaller items myself.

August 2017 - replaced the timing belt tensioners, replaced A/C compressor and the heater control valve, repaired crankcase ventilation hoses, replaced the fuel pump covers with aluminum covers, swapped intake manifold for stock unit (intake on car had been pained red), oil & filter change - $7933

March 2019 - my mechanic replaced the right valve cover gasket, which was leaking and replaced coolant temp sensors and the oil pressure sending unit. -$2,076

In addition, I completed the following myself:

June 2017 - 4 new continental extreme contact sport tires installed
    -new center caps for the wheels
    -fixed turn indicator by replacing relay
    -replaced all 4 rubber hoses to the fuel tank
    July 2018 - new battery installed
    -replaced fuel breather valve
    -sent both window regulators to F1 imports for service and reinstalled with new hardware to correct window gap issue
    -replaced torn plenum boot

The car now runs really well and pretty much everything works. The window gap is good, but could probably use some fine adjustment. The seal on the driver's side is torn from when the window wasn't properly adjusted.

I just had the front and rear bumper covers resprayed. The paint is still shiny and nice, but it has a lot of chips and blemishes. The steering wheel is torn, which results in the gap you see above the top edge of the airbag. I just replaced the clip on the front ashtray and now the rear ashtray has the same problem. I will fix the rear ashtray for the new owner, but in the pictures it is open and won't stay closed. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

I'm asking $57,500 and I am happy to answer any questions. More pictures to follow.

2. fboutlaw

fboutlaw Karting

Dec 3, 2014
    Woodside, CA
  3. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Best colors ever for this car-good luck with the sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

technom3 and Natkingcolebasket69 like this.
  4. carguy246

carguy246 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2006
    Maryland
    Thanks for the kind words. The car is in Maryland.

5. carguy246

carguy246 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2006
    Maryland
  6. thphon

thphon Rookie

Oct 9, 2019
    Full Name:
    Leonardo Arias
    how much have you driven the car in the last year?
    Nice color by the way!

7. carguy246

carguy246 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2006
    Maryland
    Probably about 500 miles in the last year.

Car has a clean Carfax, which I am happy to send to anyone that requests it.

8. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    Very sharp car, always liked that color more than the typical blacks and silvers you see on the 2+2s so often.

9. carguy246

carguy246 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2006
    Maryland
    Thanks for all the comments. Also makes a great gift...or a great gift for yourself after Christmas if you don’t get what you want.

dkyranakis likes this.
  10. Davidspop

Davidspop Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    Lance Malcolm
    I'm interested..... can you share pix of undercarriage and engine bay? I'm new here and not sure how to send you a PM or otherwise contact you?

11. carguy246

carguy246 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2006
    Maryland
  12. EnzoItaly

EnzoItaly Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2016
    Bargain... should sell very quickly: amazing car... looks like an honest car that’s used for what it was meant... to drive it, to enjoy it! Amazing colour combo, what a beauty!!!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met FerrariChat

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  13. carguy246

carguy246 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2006
    Maryland
  14. JLF

JLF Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2009
    Very clean underneath.