1984 Ferrari 400i Coupe for sale on eBay | Page 3 | FerrariChat

1984 Ferrari 400i Coupe for sale on eBay

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by JMFC, Feb 18, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Lot of bandwidth on a person who portrayed himself as an enthusiast owner but appears to be more of a flipper. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I guess the San Francisco vibe has gotten a bit more angry since the summer of love in 1967!

Instead of peace and love we seem to have gone to vicious! ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bch1_Ep5M1s[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2V_LiVaIH0[/ame]

2. godabitibi

godabitibi F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2012
    Papineauville, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Claude Laforest
    Read what Sam said!

Sorry but I don't understand your attitude. I haven't read anywhere someone telling you it was you fault. Some posted a comment that he was puzzeld but there was NO attack. The content of what bjwhite sold you was clear in description. I don't see anybody telling anybody it's his fault. Paul was making a comment to compare prices so you can understand that you paid a correct price for what you got.

Quote"*I'm made to feel as if it was my fault. - I pray the new owner doesn't deal with this forum."

I sincerely feel sorry for you If you always feel like this than you should question yourself and ask for help

For the next owner I wish he find this forum. This is the easiest place to find fast information at the tip of your fingers. Lots of help availaible for free by very knowledgeable persons. Some info need to be filtered but that is easy to do.

I hope you calm down on your attitude and feel better about his forum.

3. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    ....and congrats to the new owner of 52389. Great color combo. Staying in California?