1981 Mondial8 | FerrariChat

1981 Mondial8

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by ckracing, May 20, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ckracing

ckracing Formula Junior

May 20, 2006
    Jacksonville,Florida
    Full Name:
    Charles
    Hello, I'm new to Ferrari. I just purchased a 1981 Mondial. Does anyone have a used set of wheels for sale 16" or 17" with the correct offset for sale. What other Ferrari wheels will fit my car. What width of wheels can I use.
    Thanks
    Charles

2. mad dog

mad dog Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2006
    suffolk uk
    Full Name:
    andrew
    There are lots of threads on this site abotu wheels. I have an old set of metrics if you are interested in originals. Otherwise you could increase size, I currently run on a set of 348 rims. But you need the bolts as well, which can start to get expensive. Superformance also do a nice aftermarket set

3. andrewg

andrewg F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 10, 2002
    Chester, England
    Full Name:
    AndrewG
    Charles, where on the planet are you?

As Andrew's already said plenty of options from Ebay to buying aftermarket and pretty much all of them are cheaper than buying a new set of milli's..

4. Mondialmike

Mondialmike Karting

Mar 12, 2005
    London
    Full Name:
    Mike Hunnisett
    #4 Mondialmike, May 20, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Charles,
    Definitely fill out your profile... You'll find TONS upon tons of useful information here, but having your profile filled out (specifically, your location) will really help people narrow down their answers for your questions. Your question about Mondi wheels is, from what I know, a fairly common one. I'm sure you will have no shortage of options...

Best regards,
    Aaron