1976 Alpine-Renault A110 | FerrariChat

1976 Alpine-Renault A110

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by porkchopious, Jan 27, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. porkchopious

porkchopious Formula Junior

Oct 11, 2009
    Oakton, VA
    Full Name:
    David
    I found this car for sale in the UK via the Mint to Me website. I've always loved the styling of these cars. Can anyone comment on this vehicle and the price? Currently about $91,000 USD. It looks awfully cool!

HOME - targaflorioclassics

2. duskybird

duskybird F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 20, 2007
    29 Electoral Votes
    Full Name:
    Bill B.
    I like that!

3. bobzdar

bobzdar F1 Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    Richmond
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I didn't realize they were getting that expensive. A car I've always liked, but probably 3x what it's worth (imo).

4. philt68

philt68 Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2008
    new york city
    i had one for a a few years, i sold it, sadly, but the one to get is the vs1600, this one i think is the base model...they're fantastic to drive-very go-karty, like an elise, but much more beautiful..

5. Kevin Rev'n

Kevin Rev'n Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2009
    Honolulu
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I am a fan of these too! I am not sure how often they come up for sale. The styling is really going to look good for a loooong time and if it's also fun to drive, which I am sure it is, then you have the makings for a nice investment. If this is a lower HP version I would check to see how hard it is to find correct factory performance parts before jumping in.

6. philt68

philt68 Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2008
    new york city

they made about 7000 of them so they're not hard to find in europe-neither are parts, as you can imagine..

7. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    Looks in great shape,price may be shocking to some but is average market asking now.
    Good A110s start at $70k and go up from there depending on provenance and engine.