Sold - 1956 Chevy 210 Post. 6:71 Blower, 4 speed narrowed 9” rear. | FerrariChat

Sold 1956 Chevy 210 Post. 6:71 Blower, 4 speed narrowed 9” rear.

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by NMNMNMN, Jan 1, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NMNMNMN

NMNMNMN Formula Junior
    BANNED

For Sale 1956 Chevy 210 Post. Blown 327, 4speed. Very low miles on car. Was in a prominent PNW collection for decades. Custom built in the late 80’s and was in Super Chevy Magazine. Car has less than 200 miles on a fresh 31,000 dollar paint job by shop that won Best Paint at SEMA for another 56 Chevy. Idles and drives very nice. Has been dyno tuned during recent refresh.

High dollar blower shop 6:71 and carb shop carbs. New MSD distributor. New Hayes flywheel and clutch. Scatter shield. New Currie 9inch custom narrowed Ford rear with new Strange axles. High dollar stout Autogear Muncie 4 speed. Aluminum radiator electric cooling fans. All interior fender wells are cadmium plated. Many other plates parts on car. New tires. And new rear wheels. A lot of new chrome plating by Art Brass Seattle. New brakes and new tubular front upper and lower control arms. New rear springs. Spring pocket kit and new mini tubs by same paint shop all pro work not a backyard build. Car is very clean inside without a bunch of goofy wiring or switches. Turn key and it goes. Runs cool and hard. Has custom built air cleaner and frame work that lowers the engine 2 inches in the frame which allows the 6:71 blower to fit UNDER the hood. There is also a custom fabricated oil pan that allows the tie rod to pass through the pan. This car sounds insane and draws a crowd even in a crowd of nice cars. Easy to drive and has great road manners it’s a kick!

57,500 or best offer or 45,000 less engine and transmission as a complete roller.

Paint Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login is flawless as is chrome and undercarriage.

Thanks for looking, car is in Seattle.
    206-769-1469 text is best.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. NMNMNMN

NMNMNMN Formula Junior
    BANNED

Bump 40k firm. This is a deal. Someone buy this so I don’t have to keep it.

Engine and Autogear trans are amazing.

Currie 9 inch rear: runs idles and drives way fine.

3. NMNMNMN

NMNMNMN Formula Junior
    BANNED

Will trade for nice 914 2.0 liter or Subaru powered 914. And cash. Or this car plus my cash for 356 or 914/6.

4. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Wow, if I hadn't just bought another car I'd have to think about this. That seems like a steal at that price!!

5. NMNMNMN

NMNMNMN Formula Junior
    BANNED

It is the paint job was 32k alone. Painted by Doulas Wright Restorations. He has won SEMA for best paint.

6. Cotton

Cotton Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2008
    TN
    I really like this car. I have one of mine for sale at the moment, so if it sells soon enough I’ll be reaching out.

NMNMNMN likes this.
  7. Cotton

Cotton Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2008
    TN
    What rear gear is in it? Is the Muncie a close or wide ratio?

8. NMNMNMN

NMNMNMN Formula Junior
    BANNED

I do not. It in combination with the blower makes some great noises.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Cotton likes this.
  9. Cotton

Cotton Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2008
    TN
    This one can be marked as sold. I purchased and it was delivered to TN over the weekend. This car is better than described and the seller was very accommodating and made this an easy remote purchase.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. cfensty

cfensty Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
    Nice buy!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat