17 fresh pics of the California | Page 8 | FerrariChat

17 fresh pics of the California

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by amenasce, Jun 23, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CrazyEnzo

CrazyEnzo Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2006
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Mark
    the steering wheel looks off? and the wheels, they better have some type of option to order a better set ex. challenge or modular

2. MBFerrari

MBFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    NoVA
    Full Name:
    Matt B
    #177 MBFerrari, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
    Up close and personal at Gary Bobileff's the other day, and it was freaking sweet. Sorry Bullfighter, it was awesome. Now I won't be able to afford either anytime soon, so these may be disposable cars, but if you are spending that kind of scratch on a car, who cares? Do you think guys that are lining up to buy the California really give a rats a## what happens after the warranty runs out? Ba-hahahaha. Uh, I seriously doubt it.

As far as this car, I would much rather still go the other way on the timeline and have a nice example of a 365 than one of these. I also must admit the NAV is a joke, and everyone who orders one should have it deleted.

MB

3. robbio99

robbio99 Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2006
    Vancouver, Canada
    Full Name:
    Rob
    #178 robbio99, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
    Does anyone have a photo of a 250 GT Spider California SWB and the earlier 250 GT California Spider LWB? It would be good to see the three side by side. Even the 365 California. Just for comparison to simpler times. I can't seem to get them onto the thread. Now those were some clean lines.