15K MAJOR SERVICE TIME | FerrariChat

15K MAJOR SERVICE TIME

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by arkferrari, Oct 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. arkferrari

arkferrari Karting
    BANNED

Feb 9, 2004
    Hot Springs, AR
    Full Name:
    B.F. Mitchell
    Since becoming the 2nd owner of my 99 355F1 spider two years ago, I have put 5K miles on her. All fluids have been changed as recommended in the owners manual. No problems have occurred since I started this affair. Not being very technical, I will be at the mercy of the service dealer for their recommendations at the 15K mark. I have talked with Motorcars Intl in Springfield, MO and LOD but have not decided where to go yet. Are there other CAPABLE service centers within 300 miles of Little Rock that F-chat members would recommend? If the major includes belts, water pump,etc., are we in the $7-$8K range? I only want the best for my baby!

2. Feffman

Feffman Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    Gateway To The West
    Full Name:
    Feff
    AKFerrari:

Call JJ Mills at Bentley Maserati St. Louis. They are a Ferrari authorized repair shop. You can rach them at (636) 449-0311.

Mark Pfeffer

3. Jimi900

Jimi900 Formula Junior

Jul 8, 2004
    Tulsa, OK
    There is a Maserati here in Tulsa, Ok dont know if they do anything with Ferraris's but might be worth a call since it is right up the street.

4. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Rennsport in Tulsa does most of the Ferrari work in that area, call Rick or Byan 918 663 2906. They have worked on my Porsches and Ferrari's for years, very professional, and here is a twist, they are ALWAYS on time and on budget, no surprises... Chris Parr

5. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    They are not up to speed with Ferrari's, not yet at least...

6. Ed_K

Ed_K Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Hot Springs, AR
    Full Name:
    Edward King
    Norwood's in Dallas. They did a major for me a few years ago and did an exceptional job. Give James a call.

7. Jimi900

Jimi900 Formula Junior

Jul 8, 2004
    Tulsa, OK
    I always forget about Rennsport. They do, do good work. They used to work on my dads Euro spec BMW. good guys there.