13 YEAR OLD IMSA DRIVER | FerrariChat

13 YEAR OLD IMSA DRIVER

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by HAC, Apr 22, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HAC

HAC Karting

Mar 28, 2006
    Knoxville, Pa.
    Full Name:
    Hugh A. Cornell
    Hi guys, my name is Adam Cornell. Four years ago, my dad let me hijack his user name so I could tell everyone about my dream of becoming a professional sports car racer some day. Well I am 17 now and with a little luck that could be a reality. In the last 4 years I have competed and won races in the Skip Barber series. Lately I have been competing in a few AER races. Out of the 4 that I have been in, we got 2 second place finishes and 2 wins. There is no doubt in my mind that I can get the job done. Unfortunately, my family is not wealthy, but I will never give up on my dream. In today's racing world, talent seems to come 2nd to money. I am reaching out hoping someone out there will get behind me so I can get the chance to prove myself. Check out my website, I think I have accomplished quite alot already. All I need is a couple of decent sponsors to make it possible to continue my journey. My website is www.adamcornellracing.com I am also doing a go fund me. To find that page, type gofundme.com/adamcornell I will never give up. I want to be that 1 in 1,000 that makes it!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login