12 weeks away from the weekly all Italian car meet in the GTA | Page 2 | FerrariChat

12 weeks away from the weekly all Italian car meet in the GTA

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Turboski, Feb 21, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. myronx19

myronx19 Formula Junior

May 27, 2012
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Full Name:
    Myron Samila

ha!! yes, I've been also accused of being thick skulled (not sure if it's wood or not).. lol

And YES.... I'd love a ride in your 355GTS!! I'm sure I'll never enjoy my X1/9 the same way after.. :(

2. bigcheech

bigcheech Karting

Mar 30, 2013
    Look over your shoulder...
    Full Name:
    the big one
    Harry cheech?????? There's only room for the BIG Cheech. I guess we'll have to meet up at one of these shows. See you soon. Can't wait. ( for the show that is).

3. Turboski

Turboski Karting

Sep 3, 2015
    5 short weeks To go until our first meet of 2016

4. myronx19

myronx19 Formula Junior

May 27, 2012
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Full Name:
    Myron Samila
    It would be better to say "first meet is on......" I'm lazy, I don't feel like checking my calendar.

5. isaydingdong

isaydingdong Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2014
    ny
    Full Name:
    Sy Sperling
    what type of Ferrari do you own, hope to see you there

6. myronx19

myronx19 Formula Junior

May 27, 2012
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Full Name:
    Myron Samila
    #31 myronx19, Apr 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. bigcheech

bigcheech Karting

Mar 30, 2013
    Look over your shoulder...
    Full Name:
    the big one
    I'm going to try to make it out more this time round. Can't wait. My schedule is just too full.

8. abarth69

abarth69 Karting

Aug 16, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I had better get moving then lots of cars to service. Time to hit the garage. Spring is in the air.

Cheers

Mark

9. isaydingdong

Apr 18, 2014
    ny
    Full Name:
    Sy Sperling
    Nice

10. isaydingdong

Apr 18, 2014
    ny
    Full Name:
    Sy Sperling
    Spring is here

11. Turboski

Turboski Karting

Sep 3, 2015
    Some of us met last night and will meet again next week to ensure were ready for the 2016 season .

12. Turboski

Turboski Karting

Sep 3, 2015
    Cruise Nights 2016 Finally here

Fiat Club America - Toronto Chapter together with the Alfa Club , will again resume its cruise nights for 2016.
    The location is the same as last year. See below:

La Paloma Ice Cream and Cafe
    200 Windflower Gate, Woodbridge, Ontario
    North / West corner of Highway 7 and Weston Road.
    (adjacent to the Canadian Tire)

Dates are as follows: First Tuesday of each month, mark them on your calendar:
    May 10 / June 7 / July 5 / August 2 / September 6 / October 4
    Please note that on any given Tuesday night in the summer at La Paloma, you will find a group of Italian car enthusiasts, so please do not limit yourself to the above dates.

Start times are approx. 7:00 pm and go until dusk.
    All enthusiasts and other Italian marques are welcome sorry no domestic vehicles .Join in with us for our 15th year . Jerry Cucchiara Chapter Contact

13. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Turboski ,I do not understand why you continue to post misleading information.

Just provide the facts and let everyone decide if they would like to participate

This is NOT an organised car Cruise Night and has not been for the 15 years of it existence.

No permission from the owner to be on the property

No Liability insurance if something happens

Cannot prevent any other domestic cars from attending and have NO permission to ask anyone to move their car.

I do attend but do so at my own risk.

14. myronx19

myronx19 Formula Junior

May 27, 2012
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Full Name:
    Myron Samila
    Unfortunately I'll be away on May 10th, but I'll be there on the 17th!

15. Turboski

Turboski Karting

Sep 3, 2015
    #40 Turboski, May 6, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016
    ,Myron looking forward to seeing you on the 17th ,Myron
    Being a long time attendee you are well aware that since our chapters existence 2001 we have held weekly meets starting at James gardens then moving to Veneto center and finally together with the Alfa Club at la Paloma.
    Our meets are informal where owners and the general public may view the very much appreciated Italian vehicles .
    The venue is ideal for our needs unlike other venues open to all marques too many vehicles, children ,drones and pets increasing to potential risk of property damage hence the need for additional insurance for their event .
    We have complied with property management requirements and that is why we have remained at La Paloma ,other car groups (Japanese car club) meeting on another night have been removed from the premises.

Individuals who attempt to intimidate and have a list of concerns with our function should really contemplate their attendance,we encourage only a friendly and non-confrontational atmosphere for individuals who share a common car interest .

16. Turboski

Turboski Karting

Sep 3, 2015
    Tuesday night is looking good ,come on out to la Paloma the only all Italian auto meet without the congestion or worries that you will find at other meets.

17. myronx19

myronx19 Formula Junior

May 27, 2012
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Full Name:
    Myron Samila
    My car is shined up and ready to go... see you tonight! (weather looks perfect!)

18. gerritv

gerritv Formula 3

Jun 18, 2001
    St Catharines
    Full Name:
    Gerrit
    Will have to try and make it some time. I hear my 1750GTV is in that area (bought new in 1969!)

19. myronx19

myronx19 Formula Junior

May 27, 2012
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Full Name:
    Myron Samila
    #44 myronx19, May 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  20. myronx19

myronx19 Formula Junior

May 27, 2012
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Full Name:
    Myron Samila
    Weather looks like it will be alright tonight, and since it's the first Tuesday of the month, it should be quite busy!

See you there!

21. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
    I'll be there with earplugs on. Can't be too safe with the drive by's reported in the area :D

22. myronx19

myronx19 Formula Junior

May 27, 2012
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Full Name:
    Myron Samila

Hahhaha! :)

23. Turboski

Turboski Karting

Sep 3, 2015
    Great outing last night at LA Paloma ,if you haven't joined us yet this year we are out on Tuesday nights weather permitting .

24. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Several Italian car enthusiasts meet at LA Paloma Tuesday night June 14.

At approximately 8:45pm three York Reginal Police cruisers pulled up and informed everyone they did not have a permit or permission from the landlord to gather on his property.
    They were also informed new signs have been installed that indicating.

“Customer parking only No Loitering .York Regional Police Officers are authorized to advise any person to leave these premises. Failure to leave the premises after being instructed & warned may result in an arrest for trespass and on conviction is liable to a fine of not more than $ 2,000.00”

Police officers were seen recording license plate numbers of the cars present.

Can anyone else confirm this?

25. Dirty-Cheech

Dirty-Cheech Rookie

Apr 11, 2016
    Hell, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Itchy Scratchy
    I am looking forward to again the Italian cars, good company & conversation, yummy Paloma gelato and espresso !