10th(ish) C&C CELEBRATION DINNER 1/15/15!!!!!! | Page 6 | FerrariChat

10th(ish) C&C CELEBRATION DINNER 1/15/15!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by JoeZaff, Nov 14, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. swexlin

swexlin Formula 3

Dec 3, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I want to say thank you for a wonderful event. To both Jons, Christine, Joe G, Joe Zaff, Alex, Bob, and anyone else I failed to mention. A great group of people, and good friends. I had a great time, and look forward to the 15th next year!

See some of you tomorrow at C&C!

2. 2002 Silver-V

2002 Silver-V Karting

Apr 30, 2005
    Delaware
    Full Name:
    Steve N.
    Great event. Many thanks to all that helped make it such a success. Looking forward to the Close enough to 20th event in a few years. Also thanks to Stephanie for making the cake for Alex, came out incredible.

3. Pearlcoupeg35

Pearlcoupeg35 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2007
    Chester County, PA
    Full Name:
    Jon
  4. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    Thanks to everyone for the wonderful time last night. It was a massive amount of fun.
    Sometimes things get a little tougher than they should be and it becomes hard to see through the pain and disruption that can be life. It's great to be all together like that to see that many people share your passions with you and look back at all the amazing adventures that we have shared together. There should be many more to come.

Salute

Bob

5. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    +1000

6. Kubes

Kubes Formula Junior

Dec 26, 2011
    Phoenixville PA
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Firstly, to all the organizers and sponsors of this event (as named above), a giant THANK YOU! I had a great time. As Jon said in his slightly rambling speech, it's quite amazing how C&C, the various rallies, and last night's event all grew ORGANICALLY from someone's idea without lots of politics and red tape. It's always a pleasure to get out Saturday mornings, spend time with friends, and maybe go for a little drive without pressure or pretense. I am so thankful to have met all of you over the past 3 years, and truly enjoyed last night's event. What a great venue to boot! Thanks to the Simeone for hosting us as well!

I won't make it to C&C for the next two weeks as I'll be visiting my parents in Berlin, but look forward to Alex's photographic chronicles in my absence and see you all when I get back, 3 Saturdays from now.

Cheers!
    Dennis

7. Britzky9

Britzky9 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2010
    Phila region
    Good time.

Thanks to the organizers!

8. SATedeschi

SATedeschi Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2007
    USA Delaware
    Full Name:
    Steve Tedeschi
    Stephanie is amazing Steve.OMG- Not a professional. We'll she is a ringer.

Awesome cake and job. Move over cake boss Stephanie is in town

To Jon and Joe and Chis and Alex and Bob for the pics and others awesome. Thank you what a great bunch of people that also are car enthusiasts

9. dlbutler

dlbutler Formula 3

Sep 18, 2009
    Another fun event! Thank you all.

10. RobD

RobD Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    USA
    Big thanks to the organizers and all who contributed. It certainly seemed like everyone had a nice time. Lots of good conversation. Holding the banquet at the Simeone Museum was a good choice, too.

It really is something what our little group has grown into. I feel very lucky and proud being a part of it.

11. nickd

nickd Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2006
    Landenberg PA
    Full Name:
    Nick Dunlop
    looks like fun was had by all, shame I could not get up but at least a my bridge was there.....:)

12. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    Hey Nick. We missed you there buddy. But at least I had you covered with pics. One of your cars was probably in 20 shots for slide shows.

So sorry Joe Mac couldn't make it. Really missed you too Joe. You were always such a big part of the great times that I've been around this group. Not the same without you.

13. Joe Mac

Joe Mac Formula 3

Missed you and the gang too. Many Many amazing times which have formed the basis for much of the "car passion" for me....I'll get my mojo back and see y'all soon. thanks bobby

14. VGM911

VGM911 Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    New Jersey
    Another errant absentee checking in....sorry I missed the event, but I vow to come to the next one!

15. dlbutler

dlbutler Formula 3

Sep 18, 2009
    The Second Anual 10th [ish] C&C Celebration Dinner!!!