ManLife - 10 Fastest Business Jets! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

ManLife 10 Fastest Business Jets!

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by rob lay, Nov 14, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Just madness to think about someone actually needing this much space on a jet. Almost like converting a Maersk carrier to a private yacht, just to make sure you have the biggest one (outside the harbour since it wouldn't fit anywhere).

A Global Express 7500 is far more useable unless you genuinely travel the world with a sizeable entourage that you can't possibly miss. And far more airports you can land on...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Jeff Kennedy

Jeff Kennedy F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2007
    Edwardsville, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeff Kennedy
    IF you like dealing with Bombardier for product support. Gulfstream is better regarded on their product support and the G700 will have better performance. But, I would rather have a BBJ Max7 than either.

The 747-8s are with governments that crave having the biggest shadows on the ramp when they show up. Heaven forbid that one arrives to meeting of governments and realize that you had the smaller older aircraft; that's embarrassing. The government aircraft do carry sizeable entourages and will have communication centers. Even non-government operators in the Middle East are prone to have large groups with the family traveling together plus the assorted servants. Had counts that exceed the 19 passenger maximums of the Global, Falcon and Gulfstreams.

Bas likes this.
  3. poljav

poljav F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2014
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Pol J.
    Best interior I've seen so far:

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    damn, I love that couch setup! I look at many jet interiors and I just don't get it, I imagine what I would want from a Private for corporate head perspective and they often don't make sense.

5. mikesufka

mikesufka F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2006
    Crosslake, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike Sufka
    Rob ...

We need the interior shots of the Citation X, G6, and the Global ...

MDS