$1,000.00 Cash to FCRA drivers at first event | FerrariChat

$1,000.00 Cash to FCRA drivers at first event

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by johnhoughtaling, Mar 2, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. johnhoughtaling

johnhoughtaling Formula 3

Nov 6, 2002
    New Orleans
    Full Name:
    John William H.
    #1 johnhoughtaling, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
    I'm am happy to say that the sponsorship packages have been sent out to the FCRA drivers.

$1,000.00 sponsor cash will be paid to each FCRA driver that starts the first FCRA race at the Sebring Celebration event and runs the race without contact or penalty. (Must have sponsor decals and running Hoosier tires). If you've not registered for the race please do so.

As was mentioned previously 100% of the money raised will be paid to the FCRA participating drivers, and thus we plan to have cash incentives throughout the year. For those drivers committed to 3 events, we will be providing a free set of brake pads.

2. gatorgreg

gatorgreg Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2004
    NAPLES
    WHAT?? I was excited when I got the sponsorship package. Now a $1000!!!!! I get to race my Ferrari and get money for it? OMG, nice work!

3. Paul430c

Paul430c Karting

May 26, 2004
    Virginia
    Great work, John! I signed up for the Sebring race a few days ago. I've also ordered a set of Hoosiers. I haven't seen the spoonsorship package yet but it will probably arrive tomorrow.

I'm excited!

4. jeff512tr

jeff512tr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 21, 2004
    Celebration, FL
    Awesome John!

FCRA members, register now at
    www.celebrationexoticcars.com

Come down and participate in this amazing 4 day exotic car event, and be part of the launch of this new race series!

5. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    Awesome work John!

6. NWaterfall

NWaterfall Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2009
    The Track
    Full Name:
    Waterfall
    Anyone looking for a driver?? You can keep the cash...? :D

7. John Evanko

John Evanko Rookie

Jan 28, 2009
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Good work John Congratulations. Question on the Hoosier tires. What's the info on them? I heard last fall that they did not have the tires completed for our 430 challenge cars yet.

8. Paul430c

Paul430c Karting

May 26, 2004
    Virginia
    Hi John. I know a little bit about the F430c tire situation and I'm sure John will add to what I say. Yes, Hoosier has created the mold and is producing the tires. They are literally manufacturing them as we speak. I believe the first sets are coming out of the molds this week, for example. My understanding is that Bob Woodman tire will be managing the tire supply for the FCRA as they do for the Ferrari Challenge Series. Here are the specs of the tires:

Front: 235 645R19 $404 ea.
    Rear 295 680R19 $457 ea.

These prices are controlled and should not vary.

Paul Prideaux (F430c driver)

9. johnhoughtaling

johnhoughtaling Formula 3

Nov 6, 2002
    New Orleans
    Full Name:
    John William H.
    Paul

Thank you. Yes, that is correct.