Sold - 08 Ferrari 599 Black/Black 15k miles for sale / trade | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sold 08 Ferrari 599 Black/Black 15k miles for sale / trade

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by diplo526, May 24, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. diplo526

diplo526 Karting

Jun 15, 2019
    Full Name:
    Sundip Kumar
    @Auraraptor thats a factory option. on the window sticker at $585

@Texas Forever its just over 15k I drive it "daily" once or twice a week at the moment.

@DXB599 Thank you sir!

The deal with the dealer is now pending but I'm still happy to sell outright as well if anyone wants the "trade in deal" saves me shipping. Was finally able to get the sales person at the dealership to send me the actual maintenance records in full.

Auraraptor likes this.
  2. diplo526

diplo526 Karting

Jun 15, 2019
    Full Name:
    Sundip Kumar
    Car just left on the truck to the dealer.......officially sold guys. Thank you!

Joseesq and Auraraptor like this.
  3. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Congrats to both you and the buyer.

4. diplo526

diplo526 Karting

Jun 15, 2019
    Full Name:
    Sundip Kumar
    Robb and technom3 like this.
  5. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Very handsome car. The carbon shields look great, and the yellow accents really play well between the calipers/emblems/seats.

After you have some seat time please feel free to post your thoughts on how the two compare.

technom3 likes this.
  6. diplo526

diplo526 Karting

Jun 15, 2019
    Full Name:
    Sundip Kumar
    Picked up the F12 from Ferrari of Washington (Carlo) socially distanced and ready! Totally different experiences from the 599. Drove 5 hours thru DC up to Baltimore and then to New York. Flawless! The only thing I found was you can't use Bluetooth audio on one phone while charging another hooked into usb ..that's the extent of the negatives I've found so I'll survive!!

599 is more interactive with the single clutch and you know when you're driving in excess...the f12 just wants you to keep pushing...the 599 would warn you when you start approaching limitations.

I've been known to say I'll never sell my DBS and the f12 had me thinking...it's amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app