'07 meet any sunny Sunday @ Starbucks Rt 1A in North Beverly | Page 10 | FerrariChat

'07 meet any sunny Sunday @ Starbucks Rt 1A in North Beverly

Discussion in 'New England' started by sam231, Jan 10, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Looks to be a dry Sunday morning. I'll take the short ride to be there.

2. dan360

dan360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2003
    Boston
    Hey Rich - what time are you planning on being there? I may well be able to drop by 2moro.

3. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    around 10 AM - Hopt to see you there

4. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Lovely morning - Dan showed up with his metallic black/gold 430 Suderia and Eric with his spotless black/tan 308.

5. BigHead

BigHead Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Outside of Boston
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Sunday, July 13th - "Rise & Shine Cruise–in: Shine Them Up and Show Them Off", Sunday Mornings, Beginning July 13th, 7:00-9:00 AM

Howdy, folks. Spent the day yesterday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, at one of 6th Gear's spectacular track days. As some of you may know, 6th Gear is an upscale track day organizer that offers more track time than club days, full white glove service: technicians from Ferrari of New England, drinks, meals and snacks, trackside photos and in-car videos, Spec Miata rentals, skid pad training, and even a masseuse! 6th Gear is run by our own Bruce Ledoux and Dave Ellard. Always a memorable time, with cool cars and great guys and gals. Yesterday was no exception, as we had Suzy Hiniker kicking butt out there in her silver 360 Challenge, a vicious Maserati Grandsport, lots of Porsches, Loti and Corvettes, and a few Lambos, Nobles, and more. My wife was giving rides in her 355 Challenge, and Bruce was scaring the bejezus out of folks in his 911 Cup car.

I bring this up because Dave Ellard, a fabulous guy (and former CIO of EMC) has just opened a new business that allows him to indulge in his love for cars: Triple Play, in Attleboro, Massachusetts. It's a one-stop shop for motorists on the run.

In just a few months, it's now the highest-volume Mobil gas station in New England (cheap gas), with a large convenience store, sandwich shop and Dunkin' Donuts attached. It's also a Valvoline quick change. And a fully automated carwash - with both a 24/7 touchless tunnel and a more thorough regular tunnel, AND a multi-lane detailing bay. One can fill up on gas, have a cup of coffee and a donut, stock up on soda, beer, chips and sandwiches, get an oil change and have your car detailed, all at once.

And Dave is now hosting a casual Sunday Morning cruise-in, starting at 7 am. Come on down, enjoy the ride, and hang out for a bit!

*** for those of us heading down from Metrowest, the North Shore or New Hampshire, if you want to meet up and cruise down together, we'll meet at the Rt 128/I-95 rest area in Wellesley (southbound, between Grove St and Rt 16) at 7:15 am - let me know if you're planning on joining us!

Triple Play Car Wash, 100 Washington Street (Rte 1)—Attleboro 508-915-4820

Vty,

--Dennis

6. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    So is anyone staying on the North Shore tomorrow? Dennis' trip sounds like a blast, but 7-9AM from here is beyond my capabilities. I have just jump started this old body with my own coffee and can't get myself together until 9AM!!!

7. Intheflesh

Intheflesh Formula 3

Jun 2, 2006
    Salem NH
    Full Name:
    John T
    Hey Rich. I will probably be going to Attleboro in the morn. Then the next 2 weeks Ill be in Alaska fishing. Ill see you when I get back :D

8. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Have a great time in Alaska and post some Attleboro pics.

9. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Spyder 348 and his 355 spyder and I chatted for a while. Solved many of the problems in the world of Ferrari. YUou should have been there

10. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Any one around tomorrow morning? - decent morning in the 70's. Rain, as usual later in the afternoon. I'll be there about 10am.

11. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    So why do they call it AccuWeather?

12. dan360

dan360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2003
    Boston
    So it makes a nice rhyme with crappuweather

13. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3