Taken Off Market - 07 Lamborghini Gallardo GATED SPYDER Arancio | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 07 Lamborghini Gallardo GATED SPYDER Arancio

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by goldlifter, Jul 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. goldlifter

goldlifter Karting

Aug 8, 2015
    2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Gated Spyder
    13900 miles. Located in Fountain Hills Az
    $160k
    Zhwgu22n67la04449
    Clean/clear title in hand, no liens. Private party seller.
    Only modification is LOC exhaust
    402-212-2827

Up for sale is my mint 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder with a gated manual transmission. There were only 80 gated manual spyders brought to North America and this one may be one of the best optioned cars, with no accidents and no stories with such low miles. The market for gated Lamborghinis right now is on the rise and it is not solely due to the increase in exotic cars across the board. Prior to the covid shortage, they had just started taking hold in appreciation like the f430 ferrari counterpart(with these actually being more rare). We are now living in a unique time where enthusiasts are getting behind the wheel of immensely capable electric vehicles with sub 3 second 0-60 times and being impressed at first….only have the thrill wane after a few days of feeling so detached from the driving experience. Electric makes for logical A to B transportation, i will not argue the point. What I will argue is that there are many things in life that lose their allure when viewed through the looking glass of logic. The finest works of art are dissected down to canvas and paint, yet there is much value in what they convey to the human existence. A perfectly aged wine, bourbon or whiskey brings additional experience than just consuming ethanol for the intended effect. A fly fisherman knows seining a river with a large net is the most logical way to bring fish home….but much is lost in what makes that worthwhile. The methodical and fluid motion of casting a perfectly placed line brings both an intangible excitement and calm at the same time. It is an imperfect action, taking many years to truly excel at….yet knowing there is always room for improvement with every outing. In the same methodology, driving a gated manual internal combustion supercar adds so many beautiful nuances that are completely lost in the computer generated algorithm this next generation of cars control. The exhilarating auditory engagement of one of the greatest sounding v10s spinning behind your head, unadulterated by a roof will cause your heart rate climb to borderline dangerous levels. With every peak of the crescendo comes a click-snick positive gear change while dancing on the pedals with your beautiful Italian mistress. Theres is nothing rational about the mode you are driving from point A to point B. You will likely find yourself diverting from your initially chosen path for just a few more minutes to experience something that is no longer supported in the new world of transportation….akin to stopping to smell the roses in life. So as you contemplate where you plan to allocate a significant sum of money to, realize an irrational conglomeration of aluminum and leather is not sold on logic, but rather the emotion it imparts….for all its intangible conveyances my friend, this is art.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. FerrariF50lover

FerrariF50lover Formula 3

Aug 12, 2005
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Nate
    Incredible. Did this car ever spend time in Ohio? Looks like a friends old car.

goldlifter likes this.
  3. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Awesome!!

GLWS!

That's a damn fine example.....

goldlifter and Oengus like this.
  4. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    very nice

goldlifter likes this.
  5. sp1viper

sp1viper Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 2, 2016
    Dallas
    Beauty!

GLWS!

goldlifter likes this.
  6. rdynamix

rdynamix Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 11, 2013
    Terrific car and even better photos! Nice shots!!

goldlifter likes this.
  7. goldlifter

goldlifter Karting

Aug 8, 2015
    Thank you for the kind words! I just ordered a PPI for anyone interested and the previous owners claim of a new clutch less than 1000 miles ago was confirmed by the shop so that is one less thing to worry about.

JoeTSI and armedferret like this.
  8. Zack Hawker

Zack Hawker Karting

Feb 27, 2018
    Paradise Valley, Az
    Full Name:
    Zack Az Realtor
    Amazing car and write up, I got excited and getting ready to go for a drive. If I ever sell my gated 430 I'll hire you to write my ad. Lol
    Cheers to a fellow neighbor (I'm in Paradise Valley) & Gated enthusiast. Good luck......

one4torque and goldlifter like this.
  9. goldlifter

goldlifter Karting

Aug 8, 2015

Thank you sir, i appreciate it! Im still new to AZ but the state is hard to beat for car enthusiasts!

10. Alpintourer

Alpintourer F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 20, 2013
    The Low Country
    Full Name:
    Dave Steven