new 350Z - Check it out | Page 2 | FerrariChat

new 350Z - Check it out

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by odezzie, Apr 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    I agree as well. Nice car for the $$. AND, brembos come standard with the stick. :)

DL

2. JSL

JSL Formula 3

Jan 5, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    J.S. Leonard
    Along with my Ferrari, I have the G35 Sport Coupe in Black, with a 6 speed, 18" wheels and Brembo brakes. I love the car. Great performance, reliability and looks. I actually got more questions on the Infiniti than the Ferrari when I first got it a year ago. BTW, also have a Harley, Lexus and Yamaha. I don't discriminate. Love Italians, Japanese and American. Of course, American will always be my first choice if possible.

3. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Nice car in its own way, but looks like a ferrari sorry no.

4. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    I think I know what he meant to state... it looks like a Lamborghini.

5. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    my only possible addition to what I feel is just a weak thread is that, perhaps this alleged resemblance is to the 612? maybe? the headlights ever so slightly...I guess...hmm...weak!

6. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    you mean... you were lying?

7. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    I was trying to be witty and humorous and a tid bit inappropriate all at the same time.

8. Jordan Ross

Jordan Ross Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Austin
    I like the 350Z, it looks pretty good in person IMO and the black suits it well. My freind just bought one in black, it seems like itd be a good daily car for the money. I dont see any resemblance to a Ferrari, but the overall size of the car is comparable to a 550, so maybe that is what Odezzie thought.

I much prefer the G35 and Im still debating on getting one soon, but I got some other stuff to pay first. The 625 looks awesome in grey, Id get it resprayed in Canna de Fucile Metallico.

9. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    RE: facetious.
    I've always felt it should be spelled fecetious.

10. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    Did you ever respond to why it is so ugly?

11. WFO_Racer

WFO_Racer Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Newport Beach Ca
    "Homies" is that a life partner reference ? Why would you post someone else's car ?

12. WFO_Racer

WFO_Racer Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Newport Beach Ca
    You saw the title yet still responded. I could maybe understand if you owned a Enzo,F50 ,CS not acceptable but in the hierarchy of cars they are a cut above some others. But from your profile the car you own and the Z (if it's the track version ) are about equal in performance how do you get off with your holier than thou attitude ? I used to deal with a guy who was obsessed with Mercedes Benz . He looked down his nose if you drove something else. He was the local Treasurer for the Mercedes Benz Club. The funny is that he drove these old POS Benzes , I could buy several of them with one of my wrist watches. We took a picture of him in the parking lot on his knees, middle age a$$ up in the air trying to fix his POS . We had it blown up poster sized and added a caption that said "The best never rest " .He happily never spoke to us again.