First major winter storm hits the West | FerrariChat

First major winter storm hits the West

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by beast, Nov 2, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    carrying over from the old board's snowboarding threads. It looks as if the snow season is upon us.

Tahoe Area got hit with 6-12"

Copper and Loveland Co are running on Manmade snow with natural falling

WolfCreek, Co Opens the 7th after a 36" dumping

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW

Rob Guess "The Other Rob"

2. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I lived in Incline Village NV for almost 5 years, about 5 min from Diamond Peak, used to ski there all the time. Plan on going to Tahoe March 1-5 for spring break. I think we broke into the high 70s in Miami

3. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    William;

I just got the class schedules for next year and our spring break looks to be March 15-21 next year. Hopefully the snow will still be nice and not start to turn into ice by then

4. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Our ski trip isn't until the first week of March. Might have to double up this year. Every year a bunch of us go to Breckenridge, where a friend's family owns a house. Two years ago was my wife's first time skiing, and last year she was going down black runs. It's cool that she's not too fragile. Enjoy the snow...

5. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Gilles27;

That is cool that she is doing the black diamonds. I am going to go check out some new bindings this week and if i like them i will get my board changed over to the 4X4 insert pattern and perhaps hit wolfcreek the weekend after that :D