Mondial Wheels | FerrariChat

Mondial Wheels

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Philjay50, Apr 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Philjay50

Philjay50 Formula Junior

Jan 16, 2003
    Chester, England
    Full Name:
    Philip
    I know this is an old chestnut but bear with me, I have metric wheels on my Mondial and the tyres are due for replacement. I have two options, replace the metrics with metrics, very limited chose and expensive, or change the wheels. The latter is the more attractive option but I am on a very limited budget, so what wheels are available apart from the outrageously expensive ferrari ones. I want to try and keep the essence of the car, the new breed of wheels, very shiney and flash hold no appeal. Any ideas or thoughts ?

2. AR!

AR! Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    On e-Bay I frequently notice offers for ferrari wheels at reasonable prices ... ?

3. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    In England, the 5 spoke Compomotive TS style (http://www.compomotive.com/) are very classically Ferrari (GTO) and pretty reasonable. If you would like to take advantage of the current dollar exchange rates, the 2400 SM at www.GaRedCars (under custom wheels > Ferrari) is also classically Ferrari.
    If you can go to 17", that would be good but 16" are available as well.
    Hope this gets you started.