Pics of New TR | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Pics of New TR

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Jerrari, Mar 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Peter, yes it does have a TUBI, but no test pipes. Our friend Henry K. is making me a set as we speak. It needs to be (TUBI) louder.

Jerry, it is much different, much faster and I love the more modern interior and more exotic look of the car. The ride is more pleasant and when you roll up the windows, it actually isolates the road noise! Much more starage area in this vs. 308 as well. As cool as my 308 was, it does not get near the gawkers as the TR. Plus, at the end of your ride, you don't smell like exhaust.

2. pdavis

pdavis Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Morristown New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Preston
    Goregeous card. The black interior is very nice. It looks like the drivers seat could use a dose of Leatherique to return the leather to that soft supple feel. I used it on my 1988.5 TR and what a world of difference. Good luck with her! pd

3. 92_348ts

92_348ts Formula Junior

Jun 6, 2002
    Boise, Idaho
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Congrats, great looking car! That black on black looks sinister...maybe I'm just bias.

4. banduga

banduga Karting

Mar 22, 2004
    Hong Kong
    An absolute beauty! Looks like you got some SERIOUS sounds to go with it, although I doubt aything coming out of those speakers could match the beauty of the big V12!

5. Fastviper

Fastviper F1 Rookie

Nov 20, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Dash
    all I can say is I want one!
    john

6. ExoticRobert

ExoticRobert Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Mukilteo, Washington
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Very cool car, and yes you will turn heads!!:) I have had mine for ahout a year now, since then I have put Tubi with test pipes (I highly recommend) and 18" HRE rims..your steering wheel looks interesting, I have not seen one quite like on a TR, is it a Grant wheel??
    Robert

7. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    It is a MOMO wheel, I like it better than stock for looks AND feel..

8. isellpower

isellpower Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Love those wheels. That steering wheel looks right at home also. You gonna be able to park anything next to that beast in the garage?

9. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Congratulation and a very warm welcome in the "testarossa" club:D
    Its an awesome great 12 cylinder!!!! I realy love this "beast"!

10. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    Congrat Tork1966.
    TR looks so cool. I wish Ferrari would make a modern TR.

How's interior? Any comment? I like your steering wheel.

11. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Interior is a 9 out of 10. Thanks for all the compliments everyone. I absolutely love this car! Although I really liked my 308, the passion for it died down after 3 years and it was time to move on. Just wrote a check to Sec. of State for over $2500 for plates, that hurt :( Plate reads: FSTRNL. Got the idea here....thanks for whoever submitted that one!

12. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    What a SWEET looking car Jerry. I hope to see it cruising around Michigan regularly :)

13. richanton

richanton Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    I love that steering wheel. It's a BIG improvement over the stock wheel, which I never really liked.

14. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    CONGRATS ON YOUR PURCHASE JERRY!!! Black does look sinister on a TR, but wait until you take it out in the sun!!! You'll cook your hands opening the trunk or engine lid (I did exactly that on a friends black TR at a show one day...). No offense to the black TR lovers, but I prefer RED!!! And yellow is also stunningly eye grabbing (just for Brother Bruce!!). Enjoy!!!!

15. LRPMAN

LRPMAN Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Aiken S.C. & FL.
    Full Name:
    George Pavlisko
    Great looking TR Jerry. Hope you enjoy it like we do ours. I agree on the LEATHERIQUE (LOL). Just gave ours a go over before the show season.
    Again congrats on the motor car.

16. BJS

BJS Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    Central FL and SW MI
    Full Name:
    Brad Stephenson
    Sweet ride, Jerry. Hope to see it sometime when I visit the folks in West Michigan!

17. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Looks awesome. Like the updated steering wheel too.