How to Order | Page 2 | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Ok time to put this crap out to pasture...

Here is a selection of this guy's posts. Personally I think he is full of so much crap his eyes should be brown. Read and you be the judge

---
    “It wont work. Because I love Porsches myself. I want a GT2 but I cant get spend anymore money at the time.”

“HOLY CRAP! I saw an Yellow Enzo getting onto 59 right at Kirby. I was in my NSX and that guy took off on me like I was stopped.”

RE 360 = “I have a '99 and I wasn't going to worry about it until I found out I want to go faster quicker. I just purchased a Murci so im considering trading my '99 in for a Stradale, they have 420HP and the same amout of torque.”

Re Lambo Mercy = “Actully allan, ive almost paid for mine, I bought it off my step dad. Are there any spoiler for the Murci? Any body kits? --- Oh, I might put a wing my cousin made on mine. It looks stock and when the stock spoiler comes up it doesnt look all funky. If you see a green Murci in the Houston area with an aluminum wing, its me baby.” --- “I didnt buy mine in Houston, thats where she resides. It was delivered from San Francisco to Post Oak Motor Cars. Post Oak has a lot of exotics, or at least a lot of Ferraris. Is a Bentley/Rolls dealership.”

RE NSX = “I have a '91 NSX and I want to drop a Chevy big block with 720HP in it. Anyone want to help with the tedious, most respectively stupid project?”

Re Enzo = “Everyone asks me that. Yes, yes it is. Im not kidding. He bought it from an old guy that lives in Montana. The guy put 58 miles on it and then his liscense was taken away because he was too old. He sold it to my dad for a little over a million dollars.
    http://ferrarichat.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=107952”

father = “My step dad works at Marathon Oil and they just spent $90,000,000 on SAP stuff. Hes one of the head IT guys. I actully own a red 360, but I really want a 355 for some reason. They have a wicked looking stance and they're tiny. They have a red 355Spider and Post Oak for around $125,000, but I only paid $150,000 for my 360. So I dont know right now, I might save up for a 288.”

Re pagani and Koenisegg
    “Yeah, i've driven a Koenigsegg and ive CvK himself, he is a very nice man, besides the fact I couldnt take my eyes off of him beacuse of his skin problem, but he cant help that. Hes getting ready to release the CCR which is said to have 800HP and be street legal. The CC8 with 655HP was enthralling.”

“But ive come to love the Pagani, after reading up on it, and you can never go wrong with a Merc V12, if I wanted the performace of a CC8 I could get some of those Merc turbos. The Pagani looks like a sketch of a car that I drew when I was a teenager and ever since I saw it and when I used to go on the Gumball 3000 with my dad I was going to own a car like that. And I have the money to do it and now I dont know what to buy.”

2. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Interesting revelation Jim. Does anyone know people at Post Oak?

3. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    If I am wrong I will gladly say I'm Sorry but this smells to me.....

4. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    Yep, those are some of my posts. And your getting at what?

5. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    I am getting at this. And I said i will say I'm sorry if i am wrong but I think you are full of shi7
    Post some pix of you and your cars, or attend a little get together and have one of our other members verify what you claim. Just smacks me as questionable that you are real.
    You seem to have no issue with posting opinions on everything I just question if you are who you claim to be.

That is what i am getting at

6. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    Ok, fair enough.

A lot of times I try to go to drives something comes up. Im going to try sign up with Lamborghini Club of Texas. Im hardly ever in Houston, I live closer to Galveston and im thinking about moving up to Nacogdoches

I dont have a digital camera or a scanner. You'll see my car soon enough. Its at a private garage near Kirby at San Felipe. I'll be in Dallas sometime at the end of the year because im planning to build a house for one of my friends dads.

I understand your thoughts.

7. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Ah Ok which car is in the garage? the Ferrari the Lamborghini or the NSX?

Edit
    And for someone walking around with that kind of CASH go to friggin Fry's and buy a camera.....

8. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Thomas,

You once said , your dad has a Ferrari Enzo?
    Lets see picS of it if you don't mind.

9. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    seems I am not the only one to think something is up

10. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    How do you change .bmp files to .jpg files?

11. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    LOL Somebody tell Jonas to give this kid some advice.:)

12. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I work pretty close to San Felipe at Kirby!

It's right up the street from Pesce! ;)

13. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Open your pics on the Paint program and then save as in ''jpg''.

14. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    The first two where taken in Galveston before being taken to Montana and the last one was the car sitting in a lawn at FNA headquaters in Englewood Cliffs NJ.

15. mbarr

mbarr Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2004
    Texas
    You may want to edit this post in case there is somebody listening that needs some cash, i.e a carjacker/thief. .02

16. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    I dont keep money in my car when im not with it. I never really thought about protection, I dont have any guns in my car or anything...hmm. Thanks for the post.

17. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    How come there is a pic of it in NJ and one in Galveston? where's the car now? I'm not busting your balls, I'm just curious.

18. tsang85

tsang85 Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2004
    Vancouver
    why do you block out the license plate in one picture and not in another?

19. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    all i got say after this whole thread is:
    l'esecuzioneItaliana, you are either incredibly brilliant, or incredibly stupid. :)

20. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    His father could afford the camera but nope he cant afford his own yet? I think he drives his civic when he rolls with the cash. That what he said earlier when he went looking for his um second ferrari or whatever. hmm

21. valducci

valducci Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 21, 2004
    that car is sitting in california !!!!FACT!!!!!i know for sure

22. valducci

valducci Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 21, 2004
    this car guaranteed sits in cali

23. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Ok there are pictures of "an enzo" but nothing really saying where it is other than your word. Non Discript ..... BS meeter going up

24. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto