Mondial service costs | FerrariChat

Mondial service costs

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by rob, Mar 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    I was looking at the Mondial buyer's guide in Forza issue no#41 and some of the service costs seemed excessive. For instance for a clutch replacement $12-20,000, besides being a bit of an outrageous price for a clutch 8k is a big spread. Transaxle rebuild is listed as 25 to 35k which is worth more than a lot of the cars, while they have an engine at 4500-6000 which seems normal for an F-car.
    I'm guessing some of these quotes are mistakes but Mondial owners what are the actual costs you are paying? TIA

2. tifosi

tifosi F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Sep 5, 2001
    texas
    Full Name:
    Tom D
    there were typos which we discussed here at the time and were then noted in later issues of FORZA

3. Davidindallas

Davidindallas Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    One way to find out would be to buy the mondial t Don l leasing is offering on EBAy. The car looks great and is supposed to be great apart from the fact that the motor is shot. I wonder if a person could swap out a 348 drivetrain, assuming you could find one and part out whatever's left of that thing.