Valrico | FerrariChat

Valrico

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Vegas CS, Jul 22, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Vegas CS

Vegas CS Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 5, 2018
    Vegas
    Full Name:
    James
    Anyone live near Valrico, FL? Wondering what the area/community is like. Found a really nice place in the Diamond Hill golf course community. Considering options as I look to escape New Kalifornia……ie….Las Vegas.

2. USMMA90

USMMA90 Rookie

Mar 29, 2021
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Valrico is pretty typical Tampa suburb. Has some very nice areas and some other areas that aren’t so nice. Car scene in Tampa is ok, not as good as some other Florida cities but pretty good, Cars and Coffee every weekend somewhere around, Like a lot of America housing prices in Tampa are far higher then they’ve been historically right now, I work over that way and get through there quite a bit, I’ve never been to the golf course you mentioned, ironically most of people I know and things I visit in that area are south of Hwy 60, not on the north side

3. Dean Palmer

Dean Palmer Formula Junior

May 21, 2010
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Full Name:
    Dean Palmer
    I live in St Pete and get over there now and then. Decent area for the most part. It's on the edge of the country, and a short drive away from downtown Tampa on the expressway. IMHO a great place to live. Lots of Car & Coffee events, and plenty of things to do. Epic mountain bike/hike/walk parks close by. Also not far from some very good exotic car service providers.