FF values. What's going on? | Page 46 | FerrariChat

FF values. What's going on?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by puckybadger, Apr 18, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012
    Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Raj
    I think well cared for FF’s and Lusso’s in the $50-60k range is a stretch of the imagination. Agreed that they do need a certain kind of buyer, heck my first Ferrari was a mid engine V8 Rosso Corsa / Beige car, traditional Ferrari. But nowadays, there is a lot more variety from which to choose. I like the FF because it gets me into a V-12 at an affordable price point plus it fits the size of my family properly. My kids love going places in the FF.
    Maybe, a risk to FF & Lusso values will be the upcoming SUV, if it’s really good, people might forget about the awesome 2+2 cars that essentially paved the way.

evanmcm likes this.
  2. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Anyone is welcome to my 2012 FF with 48k miles for $150k

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

IloveGT likes this.
  3. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Lusso prices strong as well got offers from dealer and others.

Don’t think 60k will ever be a FF or Lusso price for a good one just like a good 612 will hit 75 but not lower. More low interest money and a good deal of us did t spend during covid as well as market profit for many.

The suv no matter how good will not be for many of us. The thing is most of us have FF or Lusso for family stuff and other toys whether Ferrari or other flavors so these cars are not for the same use case. I love my Lusso. But would I choose it over my 812? Probably not.

Lastly with maximum depreciation these cars are tempting entry into Ferrari and many choose to combine those roles.

ScottS

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  4. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Agreed - they are fine depreciating and are likely the last v12 ever since It’s basically the same in ff/f12/812

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. FerRrari

FerRrari Formula 3

Jan 11, 2009
    WA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    I think the Purosangue will be excellent and I hope it’s a huge success. However it’s probably going to be over $300K plus options so it’d take a while for it to depreciate enough and apply downward pressure on FF and GTC4Lusso prices if any at all. An FF at $90 or $80 is formidable value when you think about at that price point today you’re talking about new M3/4.

6. aureux

aureux Rookie

Mar 14, 2021
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    John M
    I'm pretty sure the depreciation is over, just like the 458. They are only going up from here. Prices on FFs have risen since late 2020. A realistic FF for 100k now is a pipe dream.

7. Natkingcolebasket69

WoW u are going to beat records with it!

8. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    was driving it home yesterday after the FF finished its 5th annual service. Man, I love this car. I was driving my 458 to Laguna Beach, dropped off the 458 and picked up the FF on the way home. Man, the authentic V12 noise is just so addictive, blew the 458 exhaust note out of water. Absolutely best car for the money.

9. evanmcm

evanmcm Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 15, 2009
    Chicago
    Whether these prices are "organic" or not, I don't see things changing any time soon. Really not sure how they could get down much below 80k or so even in the far future for "high-mileage" examples...inflation is here, and it's real. It's not "transitory" by any means. Add to that the massive supply chain issues world-wide in almost every industry, I don't see really any used car that's even somewhat interesting going down in value much this year or even next. Having said all that...the prices some of these FFs are being listed at are laughable. Many dealers have been caught overplaying their hand, I think.

Also...utterly discouraged by how many US market FFs are black inside or out, or, horror of horrors, both...

Natkingcolebasket69 and ANOpax like this.
  10. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Starting my 430 doesn't seem the same after FF. Always fun to start FF when people are walking by. They always jump a little

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ANOpax and Natkingcolebasket69 like this.
  11. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    haha...with a full novi you literally scare the **** out of people with a cold start

sandstrs, papou, dgoldenz94 and 3 others like this.
  12. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    now I can start to imagine why audiophiles can start so much money for the stereo system.

13. Moopz

Moopz F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 29, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    I love the bark of a cold start with the V12. My 430 has a sport exhaust and it doesn't come close to the stock Lusso cold start. The neighbors even notice.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

14. HBstig

HBstig Karting

Nov 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    HBstig
    It made up for the options with extended warranty, new DCT unit, extensive and anal maintenance and pristine paint, ding, scratch free paint protected by PPF and ceramic coating. Low inventories and the new forced induction, lower displacement/cylinder era is dictating older v12's to go up in value. It took me 2 years to find this example with no pano roof in red. I guess there are plenty of people out there that have similar tastes and others who hate that on FF's.

15. HBstig

HBstig Karting

Nov 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    HBstig
  16. Natkingcolebasket69

I think it was a nice car for sure but plenty of cars have maintenance, dct replaced etc. Additional warranty isn’t hard to get.
    It’s a strong market that’s it.

FerRrari likes this.
  17. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    Any updates ?

18. dgoldenz94

dgoldenz94 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold
  19. ftrjz

ftrjz Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 13, 2021
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Jimmy
    I could be wrong, but didn't a 2012 Canna di fucile over iroko car just get sold via Mike's post for 137k? Seems like the same car to me. That's a hefty, hefty markup CPO or not...

20. dgoldenz94

Rossa Subscribed

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold
    I thought it might have been that same car as that seems like a fairly rare color combo. I remember last year when there were a couple of similar mileage 2012's certified that just sat for weeks/months at $115-125k.

21. ftrjz

ftrjz Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 13, 2021
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Jimmy
    Insanity. I'm a year late to the market :(

22. dgoldenz94

Rossa Subscribed

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold
    The 458 market is even more nuts...priced me right out of consideration for one.

23. dustywusty

dustywusty Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2017
    Florida
    If anyone wants my Nero 2012 for $150k let me know, it's apparently a steal.

24. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    IloveGT likes this.
  25. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    I’m looking to purchase a white or blue FF if anyone’s thinking of selling. Thanks