Sold - F430 Scuderia S-Line Exhaust | FerrariChat

Sold F430 Scuderia S-Line Exhaust

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Performify, Jun 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Performify

Performify Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Am planning on upgrading to the S-Line Valvetronic and per discussion with S-Line I'd see if anyone wants a standard Scuderia S-Line for a discount while it's off the car. Will make it easier as I can order and install a new one while it's down for serious surgery already, as opposed to shipping this unit off to them for the upgrade later in the month, as previously planned.

As pictured, already off the car. Also including two pictures of it in the car before removal.

Please avert your eyes from the terrible hatchet job on the crash bar installation cutouts from the previous owner. :)

Sells for $4,250 shipped from S-Line new. See https://www.s-linesound.com/product-page/430-scuderia-exhaust for further details.

This is yours for $3,150 shipped. Save more than $1,000 from new!

No problems or issues with the unit itself, confirmed good to go by my master tech who removed it.

The mounting springs are not currently pictured, am getting new ones sent from S-Line, S-Line hs confirmed they will be shipping on/by July 5th. If we close a deal ahead of that, I'll change and have them shipped directly to you.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

jh0liday likes this.
  2. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Also goes without saying but "or best offer" -- but will need to move quickly as in a couple weeks i will just go forward with my plan to send it in to S-Line for upgrade...

jh0liday likes this.
  3. jh0liday

jh0liday Rookie

May 22, 2021
    Danville, CA
    Full Name:
    Justin Lau
    This is an amazing deal. If I had a 16M I’d be all over this. The S-Line (IMO) is the best F1 sounding exhaust; yes, I know it’s subjective. Good luck with sale!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Performify likes this.
  4. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    Did you have the tips modified? ...or is this how it came from S-line?

5. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Good question. Looking at pics on S-Line's site it appears the tips are welded on and not original. I have asked the previous owner, as this was all done before my ownership. I may have to change my asking and/or remove the tips based on what i find out.

6. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    The exhaust tips were definitely modified from stock. The OEM Scuderia exhaust tips do not extend out of the bumper. To fit a 430 Scuderia the tips would need to be cut/trimmed back to fit.

Performify likes this.
  7. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Thanks @f355spider

Confirmed with my tech, and with the previous owner. the tips were added (supposedly sourced from a Challenge car) and will be removed before sale. The Sline will be returned to as delivered from the factory with the tips removed.

8. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Is there a reason the clamps for the tail pipes were tack welded? Sorry, not trying to jack up your ad, but there seems to be more than one modification to this exhaust that needs to be taken into consideration.

Performify likes this.
  9. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    No, I 100% appreciate it. I’m honestly just doing my best to represent it fairly and honesty. And I welcome the questions or feedback.

I have a message into the previous owner to ask.

my master tech’s take:

“My guess is they were slipping left and right from exhaust heat and vibration but that's just a guess we've never needed to do that”

10. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Word from the p/o:

“Yes the vibration in the 430 is absolutely nuts the clamps never really held it so we just tack welded it so never moved”

f355spider likes this.
  11. DeTomasoGTS74

DeTomasoGTS74 Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2016
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I love the S-Line on my Scud. At COTA my Scud has lapped with some very special cars and I continued to hear that her screaming down the front straight was the best sounding of them all!

This is a great deal for someone. That said I would not call the valved version an upgrade simply because less is more

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Performify likes this.
  12. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Totally fair point on the “upgrade” - I am adding the valves as this is my wife’s favorite car of all in the stable and we will be able to enjoy it even more together with an option to tame it as needed.

DeTomasoGTS74 likes this.
  13. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    $3,000 delivered as above with no tips.

If you have a f430 you want to Scud clone, will include the tips (Genuine Challenge supposedly) with the exhaust for $3,900 shipped.

14. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Price drop - now even more amazing deal:

$2,900 delivered in factory Scud configuration (no tips).

$3,600 delivered in F430 conversion configuration (with the $1000+ tips included).

Let’s make a deal!