Introducing 360/430 Bolster Covers from Faverro.com | FerrariChat

Introducing 360/430 Bolster Covers from Faverro.com

Discussion in '360/430' started by Faverro, Jun 14, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Faverro

Faverro Rookie

Oct 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    Alejandro Perez
    Protect your seat bolsters from excessive wear with our custom made protective covers.Our OEM Italian Ferrari leather is laser cut and precision sewn to exact specifications for your specific model of Ferrari. Follow our YouTube video instructions for easy installation. Visit our website or call for special Ferrari Chat discount.
    Go to www.faverro.com for details.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

brogenville and mathewr like this.
  2. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Welcome!

Faverro likes this.
  3. SoftwareDrone

SoftwareDrone F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Everyone always raves about how gorgeous the leather and stitching is on my speaker boxes. The folks here who are producing these seat bolster covers are the same outfit that upholster all of my speaker boxes. They really do laser cut the leather pieces. They have this huge laser cutting machine. Additionally, they have a state of the art sewing machine that has two needles so the french stitched seams on the upholstery come out perfectly parallel. I have seen these bolster covers in person and they are gorgeous. As soon as they redo my 360 seats, I'll be adding the bolster covers as well to protect the new leather on my seats.

Dean Palmer and Faverro like this.
  4. mathewr

mathewr F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2011
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Wheel Guru
    Very nice and in Rossa as well!

5. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    I wonder if they will expand to other models like 512tr 355 etc

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

6. Ray Smith

Ray Smith Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 17, 2020
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Full Name:
    Raymond Smith
    Your installation video for the 430 with tan interior indicates that the colors do not match exactly. Yours seem to be lighter.

Otherwise, I would jump on these since seat bolster wear is unavoidable if one is going to drive the car frequently.

Ray

7. SoftwareDrone

SoftwareDrone F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I sometimes have the same problem with my speaker boxes against a leather firewall. It's an easy fix. The leather is put in a dryer before it leaves the factory. Conditioning the new leather provides the color match.

8. van22

van22 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2005
    Absecon Island, New Jersey
    Full Name:
    VAN C
    I purchased the bolster covers from him back in 20 they look great and protect your car. If you don’t drive em you don’t need em. But that’s the biggest wear spot in these cars. And anybody that knows anything about these cars looks at the bolster.

Faverro likes this.
  9. FerrfanFL

FerrfanFL Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 8, 2021
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ara
    very cool idea. Good luck with these. They look very well made...

10. Faverro

Faverro Rookie

Oct 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    Alejandro Perez
    It will be on the works in the future. We do not have a time frame for it yet.
    For now we will focus on the 360/430 models.

van22 likes this.
  11. nessus-gte

nessus-gte Karting

Aug 31, 2014
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Charles
    I have not been having much luck interacting with this Fchat Sponsor. No returned phone calls, no email responses. I did get two Fchat PM responses that were somewhat helpful, but my request to place an order has been met with silence. This is sad because the product looks awesome.

Alejandro or Alex: Are you able to give Fchatters a heads up on what's happening at your shop? Are you backed up or not taking orders currently? Any communication would be appreciated.

12. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Have you tried to go directly to the site and order? It's set up for online ordering.

13. nessus-gte

nessus-gte Karting

Aug 31, 2014
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Charles
    I have. My color of leather is not listed in their standard color options. They confirmed with me via PM that my color leather is available to them and that the bolsters can be produced. Then silence...

I believe Faverro is a small shop of true artisans, that focus on the leather craft and are struggling with customer service right now. I will give them the benefit of the doubt for a bit longer.

Blu Scuro is the color of my interior.

14. nessus-gte

nessus-gte Karting

Aug 31, 2014
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Charles
    Faverro, when you are back in business please let us know. You have interested customers here. :)

15. Faverro

Faverro Rookie

Oct 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    Alejandro Perez
    Thanks for the patience, it is a very busy July. As far as colors go, if you are uncertain of the chart you can request a sample of your color along with stitching at no extra charge. Perfect matching leather is essential for our product.

E60 M5 likes this.
  16. Faverro

Faverro Rookie

Oct 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    Alejandro Perez
    We have to remember that leather will patina with time, developing a sheen and or change in color tone. The exposure to the elements, chemicals that were used and the wear it receives will play a big part in the look of your leather seats. So if we introduce new fresh leather next to the old you will slightly see the difference. The leather we use for our product is from the best European Ferrari leather manufactures available. Deep cleaning your seats before installing our product will give the best results. Thanks for your input and allowing me to explain.

17. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Unfortunately we have some troublemakers on this forum that contribute little other than instigate. Thank you for the explanation, looks like a quality product.

E60 M5 likes this.
  18. yingfu

yingfu Rookie

Sep 1, 2016
    Taiwan
    Hi Faverro,
    Can it fit the carbon racing seats?

19. Faverro

Faverro Rookie

Oct 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    Alejandro Perez
    Hi , it will not work for that model of seat.

20. yingfu

yingfu Rookie

Sep 1, 2016
    Taiwan
    Thank you for the quick answer. It would be great for some of the ferrari owners if you would consider putting out a new product for the carbon seats in the future.

21. Faverro

Faverro Rookie

Oct 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    Alejandro Perez
    Absolutely, we will soon be putting out new products for selected models. Thank you for your input.