Ferrarifobs.com is now a Ferrarichat sponsor and having a celebration sale!!! | FerrariChat

Ferrarifobs.com is now a Ferrarichat sponsor and having a celebration sale!!!

Discussion in '360/430' started by gobble, Jun 7, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
    Ferrarifobs.com is now a Ferrarichat sponsor!!!

To celebrate, I'm offering a special on key fobs and PIN retrieval from now until June 18...so two weeks only.

My regular price on fobs is $650 for a full set of 3, $450 for 2, or $250 for 1. My special price until June 18 is only $175 per fob! If you don't have a full set of 1 red and 2 black fobs, now is the time to get your car back to how it left the factory. I have both U.S. and Euro frequency fobs.

If you know your car's PIN number, I can simply send you fobs and you can load them on your own Ferrarifobs.com How To Section

If you don't know your PIN number, I can find it for you in either a red fob or immobilizer box. My regular PIN retrieval price was $500, but I'm reducing it to only $350 until June 18.

No matter your situation, I can get you back to how your car left the factory.

Check our www.ferrarifobs.com and thanks to everyone for their prior support.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Performify

Performify Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Big +1 for @gobble and FerrariFobs.com

My car only came with two fobs, what i thought was 1 red and 1 black. turned out i had 2 black (one reskinned red) and it would have been a huge hassle - except for amazing customer service and troubleshooting from the FerrariFobs team. Now i have a complete set, 1 red 2 black, and I couldn't be happier.

This is a great deal and you should jump on it if you don't have all three fobs.

3. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    Great news Mark!!!!

Does your 1st post include all your services? If no can you post them.

Do you have future services that you are working on like removing the factory immobilizer completely?

FerrariDriver of Maranello Skunk Works took a black fob and wired it to accept pulses from a non-factory 2 button FOB so that the new FOB could unlock the doors and or open the truck. Is something like that in the works to help modernize our Ferraris?

4. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    I really love my new set of fobs with lithium watch batteries, even though I had a complete working set of three. Now have my original PIN number back, the batteries will last at least 5 years and the fobs have a longer range.

5. Scott98

Scott98 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2004
    Weston, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott
    What’s the turnaround time if we have to send you the immobilizer?

6. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
    Same or next day, depending on what time it gets delivered to me. If we use an overnight service this could be as quick as 3 days from the time you send it until you receive it back.

7. SRLC716

SRLC716 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 15, 2019
    Buffalo
    Full Name:
    Sam
    This is a great vendor! Turnaround time for my purchase was lightning fast. High quality product at a fair price. Highly recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

E60 M5 likes this.
  8. Silentnoiz

Silentnoiz Karting

Nov 18, 2017
    Nashville
    Full Name:
    Silent Noiz
    Very cool. Highly recommend his services!

9. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Glad to see you become a Sponsor, always had a great reputation and product.

10. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
    Thanks guys