FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | Ferrari 360 Sport Headers | FerrariChat

FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | Ferrari 360 Sport Headers

Discussion in '360/430' started by Fabspeed Motorsport, Jul 15, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    #1 Fabspeed Motorsport, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello Guys!

I wanted to inform all of our 360 owners that we have our next batch of 360 Sport Headers coming out of production here @ Fabspeed. While some are already spoken for, we still have a number of exhausts that will be in-stock and ready to ship out of here over the next few weeks.

Fabspeed's Sport Headers for the 360 offer significant performance increases by adding 16whp and 10wtq and saving 15 lbs. versus the bulky, more restrictive, factory headers. Below is a comparison of the OEM Catalytic Converters vs. Fabspeed's direct replacement/upgrade for the failure-prone factory headers.

Please feel free to call, DM, or email me ([email protected]) anytime with any questions you may have about getting our lighter, higher flowing, and more durable headers on your 360!

Thanks again,

-Travis
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. OceanSide760

OceanSide760 Karting

Jul 8, 2009
    1. Price (including shipping)?

2. (Most importantly) Will they trigger CEL?

Thanks

3. Melvok

Melvok F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2008
    Amersfoort, The Netherlands, Europe.
    Full Name:
    Mel
    Looks very smart ! :)

4. cm2

cm2 Formula 3

Sep 26, 2012
    SF Bay
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    Re: 2. Mine did on an 03 /w oem cats with no o2 sensor mods.

5. Falcon Wing

Falcon Wing Formula 3

Aug 4, 2010
    Colorado Springs
    Fabspeed,

I have your headers, blankets, heat shields, gaskets and bolt set, and hyper flow cats awaiting install on my 360 spider

Would you recommend the "Universal 02 Spacers" with this set up?

6. cf355

cf355 F1 Rookie

Feb 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    chris
    Regarding the: Fabspeed High Performance Header Blankets.
    I currently have fabspeed headers with the 2000 degree black coating installed. When I thermally scan the headers with the motor hot and running I get a reading of 750 degrees F.
    My question....have you scanned your header blankets on a hot and running f car and what are the readings?
    ( I checked your website but there are no specs listed there for the fabspeed blankets)

Thanks

7. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    I always recommend them just to be safe so you don't have to get dirty again putting them in later incase they happen to trigger.

8. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S

They retail at $2995 w/ about $60 shipping, depending on where you are located. FChat members get a discount, if you want to PM me or email me I can give you a quote.

As for the CEL, there is always a chance it will trigger. I always recommend running o2 spacers to help keep the occurrence minimal, if at all.

Thanks.

9. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    I will talk to my R&D department and PM you. Any issues, or are you just curious to see if we received similar temp readings?

10. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Thanks Mel!

11. cf355

cf355 F1 Rookie

Feb 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    chris
    I am considering installing the blankets.
    Thank You.

12. cm2

cm2 Formula 3

Sep 26, 2012
    SF Bay
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    I'm a sample of one, but I just don't understand how the headers wont trigger a CEL. The way the o2 sensors are oriented stock seems to primarily monitor the readings pre & post the pre-cat in the US 00-04 manifold, essentially ignoring the the bulk of the main cat by placement. I'd be more surprised if sport cats triggered a light. For me, I never installed the spacers since they required removal of the cats to put them on. Instead, the big daddies were a quick easy install fix for me.

13. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    We are currently pulling our 360 w/ our headers & blankets installed outside now to warm up to temperature. We will then scan it and I will let you know our results shortly. One other big thing we designed these blankets for (other than keeping temperatures down) is to keep the noise of the actual headers themselves down. When installing any after market header you'll always notice more resonance coming off of them, and we noticed when installing the blankets they keep a lot of the noise IN the pipe - helping reduce some cabin noise as well.

14. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Okay - so quick note. After we let our 360 warm up for about 10-15 minutes, my scan of the headers themselves were 575 degrees. When we scanned the blankets, they read 370 degrees. So there is definitely a couple hundred degrees difference between header to blanket, as well as the sound deadening difference like I had explained previously.

15. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    #15 Fabspeed Motorsport, Sep 22, 2016
    I have a couple sets of 360 Sport Headers left in stock ready to ship, as well as one set that is already coated Ceramic Black - so no extra wait while they get coated!

Don't hesitate to call/message me to work out a deal, I am your guy!

16. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Two sets of Sport Headers left on the shelf, let's make a deal and get a set onto your 360! Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns, that's why I am here!

17. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Getting ready to start a new production run on our Sport Headers! Don't hesitate to comment or PM with any questions you may have in regards to modifying your 360 - I am your guy!

Ferrari 360 Performance Products

18. BrettC

BrettC Formula 3

Aug 13, 2012
    Calif
    Full Name:
    Brett
    Will these get spotted in a calif check?

19. caymangone

caymangone Karting

Jan 13, 2017
    Missouri
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #19 caymangone, Mar 14, 2017
    I realize this is for the 360 but for what it's worth, I just put a set of Fabspeed headers and the blankets on my '07 430 (everything else stock). Love the sound! Not as loud as I thought it would be despite some other comments made on this forum. Maybe I just psyched myself into thinking worse case based on those comments and was pleasantly surprised when I fired it up. Anyways, it is throwing CEL codes. I have the couplers so that will be the next add-on. Otherwise, I love the setup! As to the heat, I've got an IR so I'll measure it next time.

20. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Nice install! Keep us in the loop on your CEL situation.

21. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Just had another batch of Sport Headers coming off the fabrication list. Contact me today to allocate a set for your 360 before they fly off the shelf again!

22. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Brett,

Sorry for the delay. These will be spotted if they look hard enough. Aftermarket brands don't carry the CARB certification stamp on them, so that will give you trouble unless you have a mod-friendly shop.

23. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Ride along with our friend, Steve, as he cruises in his 360!

24. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    pls confirm if these products are 100% made in the USA or imported from Taiwan/China as all the import stats show ?

25. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    and meanwhile let's wait for some very evasive answers