NBA 20-21 | Page 4 | FerrariChat

NBA 20-21

Discussion in 'Sports' started by 95spiderman, Dec 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Agreed Dolan is a disgrace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95spiderman likes this.
  2. Natkingcolebasket69

Queen James solidified his status tonight of being the Michael Jordan of not being as good as Michael Jordan.

3. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    used to root for leb in cleveland. now im happy he is done. regardless mj legacy is safe from anyone we have even heard of.

ag512bbi likes this.
  4. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    LeBron the big baby

greg328 and Natkingcolebasket69 like this.
  5. Natkingcolebasket69

The worst of it all to me is that he managed to convince the ignorants he is the GOAT by force feeding people this narrative. He is absolutely one of the best but he is far from being MJ

ag512bbi likes this.
  6. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    I blame the media more than I do LeBron.
    He is great - one of the greatest, and we cannot take anything away from him at his age,
    but he can no longer carry a team, in fact, NOBODY can, not today, not anymore.

If you or anyone were to start a basketball team, and you have the choice of ANY players,
    it it was ME, I pick MJ, then Wilt, then Kobe, then Tim Duncan, then either Walt Frazier or Nate Archibald or Magic,
    and you can just go on from there, literally a hundred guys can fit into your team/top-5, and there are no
    right or wrong answers.
    How do you not pick George Gervin, Dominique, John Stockton, Jerry West, Bill Russell, Bob Cousy,
    Shaq, Larry Bird, Pippin, Oscar, Pistol Pete....

greg328 and Natkingcolebasket69 like this.
  7. Natkingcolebasket69

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Well I blame the media a bit too but really no one forced him to behave like that! Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    When you have command of the media - that follows your every move - you can do whatever you want.
    Now, if he was the 13th guy on the team, he would have no media following him.
    Some people do things only because 'they can'.

9. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    He already solidified that when he bolted for Miami and wasn't the reason Miami won

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  10. Natkingcolebasket69

Yep I really struggle with him lol

11. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    43 f ing seconds!!! No way does harden play again this year. I am crushed. Couldn't care less if they win game. I might actually be done w sports

greg328 likes this.
  12. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Pretty crazy on their first possession, but they're doing pretty good end of 3rd.

13. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Doesn't matter. Its all over​

14. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Its more depressing watching them try so hard. Just quit already

15. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    Well they're like doubling the Bucks score at the half..

16. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    I'm shocked by this. Durant is absolutely ferocious. I didn't see this attitude from him in regular season despite his great play. He is an alpha like mj/kobe.

Can they continue to make shots like this? Doesn't matter defense against you when you never miss. What would they look like w harden who was far and away best player and emotional leader?

I still think bucks win in 6. Finals 76ers and clipps who were my pre covid picks in 2019

17. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    Durant is unguardable and he makes all his shots. It's like a video game. He's taking this team to the finals no matter Harden.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  18. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Kd was still making all his shots in regular season but something was missing. He seemed clumsy at times if you can believe it. Missed several buzzer beaters. Looked old at times. Now he's like gsw kd. Playing angry with big chip on shoulder. Frightening.

19. Natkingcolebasket69

He was coasting that’s it and coming back from a surgery that is pretty major.
    I had the chance to have my best friend play Kevin Durant at the drew league 6/7 years ago and he is just amazing, so smooth he made D1 guys look silly

My friend who was my teammate in pro b in France played with both James harden and de Rozan on his team. I saw James play many times and just like kd the fact that he makes players look silly so easily was impressive... that being said that year (2013) James/arrest/de rozan and my friend were all bounced out in the first round of the playoffs at the drew , it was very physical...

The best guy I ever played with is Gilbert Arenas, so freaking good he made me look insanely bad.

As far as the bucks I don’t see them winning. Giannis is a freak but he isn’t a basketball player just like janes told him... yeah I said it, he is not a basketball player. His defense is great, his moves, shot, passing...just not good enough and never will be because he picked up Bball too late, just like Laqueen James can’t be the goat because he is more of a football player body which (and I’m talking at the very very very verrrrry peak of the nba) is a disadvantage vs the MJ, Kobe, bird, KD etc, too often he is a bit clumsy around the rim...

So right now I see Nets vs Hawks. Embiid played great with his injury but I’m not sure they have enough shooting and not sure he will recover enough.
    In the west Phoenix has impressed me, so I have them vs...UTAH? Unless The clips bench wakes up I see Utah through...

Finals? Tough one but the sheer talent the nets could be enough VS Utah in the finals but who knows...

Next year will be interesting; I don’t see Phoenix lasting because Paul is old , Lakers will be interesting to see what moves they do but I see them up there, Warriors are going to be potentially dangerous, steph still has it and if you check their draft picks this year (they have minessota’s top 3 protected +their own+ wiseman) they could land someone big & they are not afraid to spend.

95spiderman likes this.
  20. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    How’s my boy Kawhi ,aka Michael Jordan 2.0, doing these days? He’s comin’ for KD for talkin’ **** 5 years ago.

21. Natkingcolebasket69

KD is slightly better than Kawhi but not by much

22. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus

KD is a great scorer, but his ppg and shooting percentage is practically the same as Kawhi’s, while Kawhi is doing most of the facilitating. Kawhi is a better point forward and has proven he can be the primary ball handler for most of the game without the likes of Steph Curry, Westbrook, Kyrie, and Harden helping with 50% of the slack.

If Nets beat Clippers it will be because they have more star players to rely on, not because KD is better than Kawhi. Easy to appear better when you have great players to help you score easier. Have them swap teams and see how that turns out :).

23. Natkingcolebasket69

Well Aside in Toronto Kawhi won his rings with hall of Famers. He is a better defensive player for sure but KD is a better shooter and scorer and former league mvp in Oklahoma City. You don’t dribble and move like this if you are 7feet tall but he does. The late Kobe Bryant even said KD was his toughest matchup

24. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    I thought he said TMAC was his toughest matchup :).

Tall volume shooters who can pretty much shoot at will are always a tough match-up. However, they can be streaky and have good and bad days. During Playoffs that can take a toll aka Luka. Kawhi doesnt need to be a volume shooter to be an impact on the game.

KD has great handles, but not sure he is as good a playmaker/passer as Kawhi... at least for the whole course of a game.

Kawhi had old hall of famers :). And let’s not forget he took a Duncan-less San Antonio team to meet up with the Warriors in the semis before getting injured in a dominating game.

Kawhi has proven he can lead a team far with less moreso than KD has. KD’s a very capable and talented player, but all he’s done since getting beat by the Warriors is join/create stacked teams. I’d give him more credit if he could take the Nets far without Harden or if it was just him and Harden without Kyrie. The only superstar Kawhi currently has is PG and he’s been sorry in the Playoffs.

Best teammate Kawhi ever had was Tim Duncan and he was ancient at the time. KD had Steph, Klay, Westbrook, Kyrie, and Harden all in their primes.

25. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    kwai v kd is fun comparison bc they are so equal. kd better offense/kaw better def. kd injury history/kaw load mgt issues. kd loudmouth/kaw is mute. on and on. total tossups. but kd is better gm of a team w ky and harden v kaw picking pg who stinks.