Enzo magazine | Page 29 | FerrariChat

Enzo magazine

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by jm2, Nov 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    Good to hear Enzo magazine is alive and well if in a language I’m not fluent.

Could actually be the incentive I need to learn! Not sure where in the uk I could get it but regardless of very relevant discussions on environmental issues I don’t like electronic copies. I wonder what the comparison between paper and electronic copies is?

Yan-Alexandre and of2worlds like this.
  2. Yan-Alexandre

Yan-Alexandre Karting

Dec 15, 2016
    Hope you'll like it !

That F40 was an absolute gem, with less than 900 km on the clock when we shot it... And drove for some 50 more km ! An exceptional "gift" from its owner.
    And that Mondial 3.2 was also in quite an outstanding condition. Clearly the two cars I enjoyed the most from that issue.

Dino2400, of2worlds and Rosey like this.
  3. jtremlett

jtremlett F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    I was a little surprised when the magazines I ordered (27 May, see my post above) arrived in the post today. So, pleased with that as well as with the magazines, although, as I already knew, there is a fair bit of overlap in the issues I ordered with the UK editions I already have.

But anyway, ironic that the delivery should be nice and smooth given how much of this topic is from people having trouble receiving copies of the (now defunct) UK version.

Yan-Alexandre likes this.
  4. Yan-Alexandre

Yan-Alexandre Karting

Dec 15, 2016
    The issue #13 we are finishing still has some Enzo UK content, but we're almost done with it. And as I said, we also use evo and Octane's Ferrari related content... But these are relatively scarce, so I guess by the end of the year we'll have 70 to 80 % original contents. And we are working on a lot of exciting things ;-)

gt4me and of2worlds like this.
  5. bloomberg

bloomberg Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2011
    Vive La France!

Yan-Alexandre likes this.
  6. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    And I never got my money back from Enzo UK magazine..........
    And the last two issues never came........

Marcel Massini

7. Yan-Alexandre

Yan-Alexandre Karting

Dec 15, 2016
    Dear Marcel, I'm afraid I can't help you with that, but get a try with our edition, looks like buyers receive them :)

of2worlds likes this.
  8. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Is it possible to order from the U.S.? Subscription or individual issues?

9. jtremlett

jtremlett F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    It would appear so. Go to www.ngpresse.fr

10. Dino2400

Dino2400 Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 21, 2009
    I absolutely do like the magazine. Indeed some overlap with earlier editions but very nicely done. That F40 is indeed exceptional. And, as an 3.2 Mondial owner i also enjoyed the story on that car.

Looking forward to issue 13!

11. Tifosi Speciale

Oct 6, 2017
    Bournemouth
    Full Name:
    Paul Beard
    I know this was a while ago but do you have copies of these magazines still and would you be willing to send to the UK please?

12. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    Whatever direction the Enzo magazine goes, whatever language it's going to be, the responsibles (editor) should clean up the mess they created the last couple of years. Their subscriptions, shipping methods and timing were a disaster.
    Hundreds of subscribers were treated like sh*t.

Marcel Massini likes this.
  13. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    I’d really like to hear an insider’s view of what went wrong, because fulfillment and delivery of its sister publication, Octane, has been flawless since inception. Somebody had to make a conscious decision to change their distribution operation. It’s almost like it was sabotaged.

jm2, gt4me and of2worlds like this.
  14. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Well, well. When the Enzo UK magazine collapsed they wrote to me that my remaining credit would be good for Octane magazine (of which I am a subscriber since many many years). However, Octane never learned about that Enzo credit and until today I never ever got anything from Octane (and some of their magazines arrive in Switzerland completely damaged.........but that's another story). So, in the end, Enzo magazine was a total rip-off, a fraud and a crime. They took my money and didn't deliver. And the remaining Enzo credit "miraculously disappeared" somewhere between Enzo and Octane. Did you say same publishing house? These people can NOT be trusted. Not at all. Do not subscribe, do not send any money.

Marcel Massini

15. Jack-the-lad

Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    Yes, Enzo and Octane are (or were) both publications of Dennis Publishing. I notice that now Dennis is part of something called Autavia.co.uk. This could be something to do with Felix Dennis’s death in 2014. I looked at Autavia’s web site. It was quite befuddling and filled with post-modern corp-speak bull-****.

It’s pretty astonishing the amount of self-generated ill will they managed to produce with Enzo. You’d think someone in their organization would dedicate a few days to making things right with the subscribers they screwed and ignored. Pitiful.

16. Jack-the-lad

Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    By the way, Enzo is still listed on the publisher’s “brands” page. :rolleyes:

17. Ferrarimondial348

Ferrarimondial348 Formula Junior

Nov 29, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Stephen
    If anyone has issues 4,5 and 6 of Enzo Magazine they would be willing to sell please PM me.

18. Dino2400

Dino2400 Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 21, 2009
  19. Jack-the-lad

Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    Thank you. I wish we could get it in the U.S. My wife could brush up on her French and I could look at the pretty pictures.:)

Dino2400, of2worlds and jm2 like this.
  20. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    Jacques (a member of French FOC) is the lawyer who successfully helped me in an alleged case of speeding (202 kph vs 90 kph speed limit) some years ago ;)

Nembo1777, Dino2400 and of2worlds like this.
  21. Dino2400

Dino2400 Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 21, 2009
    For me, reading French is acceptable. Speaking or writing in French... Well, different story ;) :)

Ah! So, due to this almost impossible case to win he could buy the Daytona... ;) :D Only in France you can get away with such behavior :D :D :D Great story!

Nembo1777 likes this.
  22. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
    I met my lawyer two days ago about my speeding tickets, all very minor, and points and he said he had 36 tickets but still had all his driver's license points (12 here in France), he is goood so I feel much better now:D. I saw a BMW get pulled over at over 200kph a few months ago, made the local news, turns out that is another of his clients:)

of2worlds likes this.
  23. Yan-Alexandre

Yan-Alexandre Karting

Dec 15, 2016
    Hi there !

One member of Ferrari Chat asked me how he could buy the french Enzo in the US, so we added a link to buy the latest issue on our website for him (usually we only sell previous issues on our website).
    Note we don't earn a cent when we sell a magazine overseas, but nevertheless we are very happy to send them to Ferrari fans from all around the world ;)

Llenroc, Nembo1777, Rosey and 3 others like this.
  24. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron

Thank you! I think I successfully subscribed and also bought 5 back issues too.

25. Ferrarimondial348

Ferrarimondial348 Formula Junior

Nov 29, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Stephen
    Hi,
    Hi Yan- do you have access to UK or US versions of Enzo? I am in great need of issues 4,5 and 6 to complete my collection.

Thanks
    Stephen