FF Bluetooth volume | FerrariChat

FF Bluetooth volume

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Len Ely, May 21, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Len Ely

Len Ely Rookie

Aug 6, 2019
    Full Name:
    Leonard Ely
    This may have been covered at some point. I have a 2014 FF and when using Bluetooth or the USB connection, from my iPhone 12, the volume has to be turned up to the max, for both music and phone volume, and it is still not very loud. When I end a call the "lady" screams that the call has ended, because the volume has been turned up to the max to hear the caller. I have visited the local dealer and so far they don't have an idea of how to fix the problem. I have looked at both the settings in the iPhone and the radio and can't find a solution. Any ideas out there?

sandstrs and Monteman like this.
  2. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    is the volume up on ur phone?

3. Len Ely

Len Ely Rookie

Aug 6, 2019
    Full Name:
    Leonard Ely
    Yes. The volume is at full. I have also turned off the headphone safety buttons in settings.

4. Monteman

Monteman Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 9, 2006
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Full Name:
    Monte
    Same issue. Love to hear an answer. Everytime I hang up a call, the lady scares the hell out of my passenger(s)

350MH83 likes this.
  5. Len Ely

Len Ely Rookie

Aug 6, 2019
    Full Name:
    Leonard Ely
    Scares the hell out of me if I don't know when the call is ending. If I know the call is about done I put my fingers on the volume button just before they say good by.

6. dgoldenz94

dgoldenz94 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold
    I noticed this on my first FF and never bothered trying to fix it. Couldn’t figure it out

7. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    I cldnt stand her so i went with a pioneer av 8500.
    Problem solved!

8. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I have a 2015 and I know they upgraded the unit that year. I don't have any volume problem, but I do have an Android phone. Perhaps you could try pairing an Android phone and see if that makes a difference.

9. shifter

shifter Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2004
    Danville, Ca
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Same problem with mine, have to crank up volume when on the phone (iPhone), and with music my volume is turned up much higher in the range than other cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Bamsefar

Bamsefar Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2012
    Same here, on my 2016 years FF, with the upgraded unit, and Android mobile phone (Sony Xperia XZ - yes I know it is toooo old), works from day one.

Nospinzone likes this.
  11. Carl A

Carl A Formula Junior
    BANNED

Feb 11, 2021
    Surrey U.K.
    Full Name:
    Carl Abernethy
    vraa and ttforcefed like this.