For Sale - 1999 Ferrari 355 Blue Interior | FerrariChat

For Sale 1999 Ferrari 355 Blue Interior

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by ExcelsiorZ, May 22, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ExcelsiorZ

ExcelsiorZ Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 7, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Interior from 1999 Ferrari F355 Fiorano in blue leather. Includes door panels, seats, dash, carpet,

$6,900 exchange: I will take your old interior parts in exchange.

Also available separately is the blue steering wheel and the blue tonneau cover.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Kokose7en likes this.
  2. Yassa

Yassa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2011
    London
    Full Name:
    Dr Yassa Hughes
    Pm sent

3. carbonsmith

carbonsmith Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2016
    Love the blue. Wish I had the balls to swap it in my Giallo car and do the yellow/blue spec combo. Roof too!

Best of luck with the sale, This is the first complete blue interior I’ve seen come avail in a long time

ExcelsiorZ likes this.
  4. tres55

tres55 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2012
    Canada
    Out of curiosity...why change it out on a 1 of 100 car?

5. ExcelsiorZ

ExcelsiorZ Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 7, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Thanks! By the way, the prettiest Dino I have ever seen was Giallo with a navy blue interior. So much more visual pop! And when Ferrari unveiled their press car for the F8 Spider it was a gorgeous yellow with blue interior. One of my top favorite specs for an F8 would be that yellow over blue.

6. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    Wow, that blue is gorgeous. IMHO, you'd be crazy to change it. But good luck.

tres55 likes this.
  7. ExcelsiorZ

ExcelsiorZ Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 7, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Thank you. Maybe I'll hold off or keep it on the side. I was thinking Ferrari's current generation of oxblood.

8. tres55

tres55 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2012
    Canada
    My personal opinion would be to keep it. The car is one of 100 and arguably the rarest official variant of the 355.

ExcelsiorZ likes this.
  9. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    Nah, as someone with two Ferraris with red interior, even I think the interior as-is is the way to go. :)

ExcelsiorZ likes this.
  10. ExcelsiorZ

ExcelsiorZ Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 7, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    All giving me much to think about now.