New prices for Phil Hill 'Inside Track' book editions | FerrariChat

New prices for Phil Hill 'Inside Track' book editions

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by Doug Nye, May 16, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doug Nye

Doug Nye Formula Junior
    Honorary

Jan 21, 2008
    UK
    I hope that this piece of shameless advertising doesn't upset anyone - but you must admit that (unlike some) I don't do this very often...

Just in case anyone might be moved to invest (before it's too late)...new prices and free delivery just introduced today on the final copies of 'Inside Track' - our massive, magnificent, much coveted Phil Hill book in all its various editions.

Please see:

https://phil-hill-book.com

DCN

375+ and readplays like this.
  2. Lowell

Lowell Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 17, 2005
    Santa Fe, NM
    Full Name:
    Lowell Brown
    I cannot find any special prices or free delivery in https://phil-hill-book.com

Or perhaps I am pushing the wrong buttons.

3. Lowell

Lowell Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 17, 2005
    Santa Fe, NM
    Full Name:
    Lowell Brown
    I cannot find any special prices or free delivery in https://phil-hill-book.com

Or perhaps I am pushing the wrong buttons.

4. Doug Nye

Doug Nye Formula Junior
    Honorary

Jan 21, 2008
    UK
    Sorry the website has caused a little confusion. Marketing is absolutely not my department - BUT press the ENTER button at the foot of the opening page, then go to BOOKS and each edition price is presented there. Pushing the right buttons certainly can help...

DCN

5. Doug Nye

Doug Nye Formula Junior
    Honorary

Jan 21, 2008
    UK
    Sorry the website has caused a little confusion. Marketing is absolutely not my department - BUT press the ENTER button at the foot of the opening page, then go to BOOKS and each edition price is presented there. Pushing the right buttons certainly can help...

DCN

6. Manfred Steinert/MPS

Manfred Steinert/MPS Formula Junior

Mar 3, 2005
    Germany
    Worked fine.
    Ordered yesterday.
    Already got a very friendly and personal reply today.
    Book will be shipped within the next few days
    Perfect so far.

Sent from my SM-G973F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

7. amerikalei

amerikalei Karting

May 23, 2011
    These books are amazing. Father's day is just around the corner!

I was an early purchaser, given my abiding respect for Phil Hill. As well as appreciation for the combination of research, technical detail and anecdote that characterizes DCN's books. The Cooper, Dino, Tyrrell, Williams, Lotus, and Moss' cars volumes remain as key references in my motorsports library.

But I do hope to see a BRM vol 4 history someday...

8. Doug Nye

Doug Nye Formula Junior
    Honorary

Jan 21, 2008
    UK
    V4 is still on the way... But we shouldn't talk about Ferrari's occasional conquerers here, should we? ;)

DCN

Nembo1777 and amerikalei like this.
  9. Doug Nye

Doug Nye Formula Junior
    Honorary

Jan 21, 2008
    UK
    With apologies to the moderator, as a heads-up for fellow enthusiasts here and just in case anyone might be interested - I understand that there are now fewer than nine top-flight leather-bound Connoisseurs Editions of the happily very well-received Phil Hill 'Inside Track' books remaining of the 100 1,388-page limited-edition sets originally printed. Fellow enthusiasts advisory or Investors' alert...either way I hope this post is acceptable?

If this last-chance opportunity appeals, please see: https://phil-hill-book.com/the-book/connoisseurs-edition.

DCN

readplays and 375+ like this.
  10. Doug Nye

Doug Nye Formula Junior
    Honorary

Jan 21, 2008
    UK
    For anyone even vaguely interested in such things, in a few days time March 24 marks the 60th anniversary of the public debut of the Ferrari 250GTO, when Phil Hill and Olivier Gendebien drove their works-representing NART-entered car - '3387' - to finish a startling second overall in the 1962 Sebring 12-Hours.

On the Phil Hill Book website Phil's own inside story of that race - as an extract from 'Inside Track' - is now presented free to read.

2022 of course marks 60 years since Phil's season as reigning Formula 1 World Champion Driver. As it progresses his recollections of relevant events that year will be published on that website - the overall address as posted above. I hope nobody minds my letting you know.

DCN