After 4 Years, New F12 Owner! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

After 4 Years, New F12 Owner!

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by blkfxstc, Feb 3, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Falcon7x

Falcon7x Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2012
    Flight Level 450
    Full Name:
    Stew
    Thank you!

2. dann0

dann0 Karting

May 7, 2010
    I agree with all of that. Drive to your heart's content i say and keep forever

of2worlds likes this.
  3. blkfxstc

blkfxstc Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2016
    TX
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Turned 30k miles on May 15th, does Ferrari give me another one now since this one is worn out? :)

Decided to keep the stripe on the car, I have grown to like it.

Some say the steering is too quick, I actually like it just like it is. The way the rear diff does its magic while cornering was something to get used to, makes the car feel much smaller than it is.

4th year maintenance was completed in March by Ferrari of Houston, very happy with their service. I feel much better with a new serpentine belt installed given the alternator issues I have read about.

Very impressed and happy with the car!

of2worlds likes this.
  4. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Wait a minute pardner. You bought the car Feb 3 at 29K and now have only 30K? Well I'll cut you some slack because it was still winter, but you better get your butt in gear this summer!

I missed this thread when it appeared. Congrats and I wish you good luck with the car. It looks maaaarvelous!

blkfxstc likes this.
  5. blkfxstc

blkfxstc Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2016
    TX
    Full Name:
    Eric
    :)

It was actually 28.8k, so I’ve done 1300 miles so far (at 30.1k now). Don’t worry, it will get miles, but it’s a weekend only car. Thanks for the congrats!

ryalex likes this.
  6. CPBTX

CPBTX Rookie

Mar 8, 2019
    Texas
    Full Name:
    CPB
    Congratulations! Have had mine for nearly a year and love it. Wouldn't give the miles another thought.