Hey, Magnum! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Hey, Magnum!

Discussion in '308/328' started by Brian A, May 14, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. syata

syata Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2017
    So, if they had to lower the seat for Tom Selleck in the Magnum PI series would they now have to raise the seats for Don Johnson in the Miami Vice Homecoming...I mean, the TR is pretty low. I would say lower than my 328.
    Sent from my HD1925 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. syata

syata Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2017
    So, if they had to lower the seat for Tom Selleck in the Magnum PI series would they now have to raise the seats for Don Johnson in the Miami Vice Homecoming...I mean, the TR is pretty low. I would say lower than my 328.
    Sent from my HD1925 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    Well, keep in mind the show was done in 86 and they decided to do one more year so magnum had to be brought back from the dead. It just wasn't the same show by 87-88 that it started out as.

But it will still always be on my top 5 list. I'll take the good seasons with the bad.

robbie308 likes this.
  4. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    I use to get it regularly (even in a GTB) I use to transgress Manhattan frequently and would hear it in the streets.
    If someone asks why type of Ferrari I have I tell them the one like the Magnum car or The car in James Bond Goldeneye. Gives perspective.

5. jsumnertx

jsumnertx Karting

Dec 9, 2004
    Austin
    How many of you have leaned into it and showed up somewhere wearing a Tigers hat, a Hawaiian shirt, and a mustache? I wish I had some pictures of my last attempt.

6. yelcab

yelcab F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2001
    San Carlos, CA
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Le
    Sad, you gotta know when to quit.

Joe Montana did not retire with the 49'ners when he was on top. He quietly retired with the Chiefs when he was no longer winning. Sad.
    Robert De Niro couldn't stop playing a 20-years-old gangster even when he was in his 70s. Sad. Isn't there a 20 years old something that can play a gangster?

Dr Tommy Cosgrove, dbdreams and Rosey like this.
  7. speedcat

speedcat Karting

Jul 26, 2011
    AB, Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    Here's one I caught on dashcam - no Tigers hat, no Hawaiian shirt, no mustache... I thought it was pretty funny.

mrnation8, Imatk and TurtleFarmer like this.