Whom will win the US election? | Page 97 | FerrariChat

Whom will win the US election?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by carl888, Nov 2, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Who will win the US election?

1. Biden

25 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. Trump

33 vote(s)
    46.5%
  3. Moretti

13 vote(s)
    18.3%
  1. Steve355F1

Steve355F1 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2011
    Adelaide, South Aust
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I don’t think she is white, Gary.
    And that’s why she immediately calls him a racist for pulling her over.

But the rest is correct. :)

Maranello550 likes this.
  2. CornersWell

CornersWell F1 Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
    FYI, according to the FBI, the most common profession of Antifa members is...

Schoolteacher.

And, correct. Driver was not caucasian.

CW

wax likes this.
  3. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
  4. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    So, how's Biden going? Any regrets by the Democrat voters yet?

5. Ferraridoc

Ferraridoc F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2012
    Gold Coast, Aust.
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Hard to say - so many of the Democrat votes were fake...

Steve355F1 likes this.
  6. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    OLIO

7. CornersWell

CornersWell F1 Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
    The AZ audit continues. Early reports are that there are problems, however. Not only with the results, but county officials are refusing to provide passwords to servers. There are also problems with chain of custody for paper ballots and evidence tampering. For example, bags of paper ballots have been opened. And, databases of votes have been inexplicably deleted.

Reports of the NH audit are that there are issues, too.

Stand by.

And, frankly, I STILL don't understand how the PA Gov and AG got away with not following PA election law. Just jaw-dropping.

Anyway, all this said, if we ask the question, "Now what?", the Constitution provides no clear guidance. Several of the States have, previously, dealt with problem elections. They all have a somewhat different approach. Some have handed the election to the loser. Others have ordered new elections. There's just no consistency.

There is an argument that the electoral college has spoken, and that's final. Regardless of whether there was fraud or not. In some sense, I understand that we must move forward. OTOH, bad deeds ought not to be rewarded.

So, no idea how this is going to play out, yet. I am not bringing up the theories that are "out there" at all, either.

CW

8. DMWC

DMWC Formula 3

Jan 23, 2013
    Sydney Australia
    Full Name:
    David C
    Please share a few of the “out there” theories - i am sure they will be entertaining

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Maranello550 likes this.
  9. CornersWell

CornersWell F1 Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
    Without going into any detail (because I don't want to de-rail the legitimacy of the election discussion)...

LOTS of crazy stuff out there about child sex trafficking and cannibalism/adrenochrome harvesting, that the insurrection act was in fact signed by DJT (and the military only recognizes him as CinC, and not JB), that the US is currently operating under the military's control, that massive arrests have been taking place, that people are being taken to Gitmo, that JB & KH are not occupying the WH, that the Biden administration is actually operating out of a movie studio in CA, that many/most of the people you are seeing are dead and cloned (or cooperating), that DJT will be POTUS again "soon", that George Floyd did not die (in fact, a lifelike mannequin was placed in the ambulance and GF is a 33rd level Mason), etc. I mean, just VERY hard to swallow stuff.

NONE of this can be verified, AFAIK. NONE of this influences the discussion about whether the election was legitimate or stolen (although, it may create a plausible theory as to why the election would have been stolen). It's just chatter, as far as I'm concerned, and not worth the sidebar. There are, however, MANY who do believe these things.

CW

10. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    every election has some fraud, but, NOT ENOUGH TO CHANGE THE RESULTS! NO MASSIVE FRAUD. :)

It's like accepting a certain amount of bugs in your hamburger. They're there, but it's not enough to affect you. ;)

11. CornersWell

CornersWell F1 Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
    Correct. There will always be some fraud. And, it is frequently ignored, because, as the argument goes, it doesn't change the outcome. However, the 2020 election was particularly primed for fraud and the alleged actions have yet to be examined. Maybe they didn't make a difference. Maybe they did. We need to know, though.

And, for the sake of argument, WHAT IF the Democratic party, in concert with Dominion, did actually manipulate in sufficient numbers to alter the outcome? I mean, what do we do then???

"Explosive evidence"? Well, maybe we'll see it...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/michigan-attorney-explosive-evidence-antrim-county-2020-election-fraud

CW

12. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    How do people even come up with that ****? What sort of bender must they be on at the time.

Maranello550 likes this.
  13. CornersWell

CornersWell F1 Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
    I don't know. Honestly. I have friends who make me scratch my head. Celestials? An operating moon base (confirmed several times by current or former military personnel)? Really? Well, alrighty, then. OTOH, people believe in all kinds of things. I cannot see how this can all be a "movie with actors" (too many people involved to keep it quiet...there'd be leaking), but people are taking "hopium" these days.

CW

Maranello550 likes this.
  14. CornersWell

CornersWell F1 Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
  15. Arvin Grajau

Arvin Grajau Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    Its328 likes this.
  16. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    Steve355F1 and FazzerPorscheman like this.
  17. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
  18. knocker

knocker F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 10, 2017
    Sydney Aus
    Full Name:
    Adrian
    Want to follow some epic election kaos then have a look at the recent Samoa saga, it beggars belief

19. Ferraridoc

Ferraridoc F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2012
    Gold Coast, Aust.
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    You're in way over your head. Stick to old British cars, not old British protectorates

Steve355F1 and Maranello550 like this.
  20. Arvin Grajau

Arvin Grajau Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    Perhaps Pat ,you need to read up on your post 1947 history of Palestine including the 1948 war and the six day war in 1967.

Rather then watching re-runs of The Exodus starring Paul Newman.

21. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Ouch!

I'd put money on him knowing more about it than you.