Philadelphia Region Owners | FerrariChat

Philadelphia Region Owners

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by sgfreak96, Apr 29, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sgfreak96

sgfreak96 Karting

May 15, 2015
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Hi all, I’m looking to find some car guys in the general Philly area. I go to cars and coffee in Doylestown (BCX), Malvern (Keystone), and have plans to do some drives to Wilmington for cars and coffee and do events all over.

Warning: I do have a Lamborghini. Hope you don’t all break the pitchforks out. The first exotic car I ever was in was a Ferrari and my ultimate goal is a 458 at some point down the road. I’d have loved an F430 but couldn’t swing one; got this Lambo for a steal. Always looking to connect with cool car people, and we have some fantastic meets to go to. Comment here if interested. Take care!!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Level7 and gliazzurri like this.
  2. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Peddler's Village (Lahaska) gathering on Sunday 5/2, 8:00-11:00 AM.

sgfreak96 likes this.
  3. DonJuan348

DonJuan348 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 5, 2008
    Taxing Jersey
    How you like Gallardo compared to 430? I’m considering going from 360 to Gallardo . I’m not considered with power difference . The other aspects

sgfreak96 likes this.
  4. Phillychoi

Phillychoi Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 4, 2020
    Lansdale, PA
    I'm interested in any car events around the Philly area. I'm in Montgomery county and driving F12.

sgfreak96 likes this.
  5. jimangle

jimangle F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Haverford
    Full Name:
    James
    Mainline cars and coffee has started up in Bryn Mawr. The next meetup is 6/20 looks for those interested. You can look up the event for more info and rules(no affiliation).

Jim

sgfreak96 likes this.
  6. sgfreak96

sgfreak96 Karting

May 15, 2015
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Chris
    [mention]DonJuan348 [/mention] I haven’t ever experienced a 430 but I have been in a 360 and many 458s. The Gallardo is a completely different experience. Its literally bull riding - violent, rough, aggressive. I’m young, but not really a fan of the aggression it has. I came from an R8 and it was much better imo. If you’re in Philly I’ll happily give you a ride along, would love to meet up and talk cars too!

7. sgfreak96

sgfreak96 Karting

May 15, 2015
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Chris
    [mention]Viperjoe [/mention] Didn’t make it out unfortunately but I will be at the one in August for sure. Saw the turnout was fantastic!

[mention]jimangle [/mention] I’ll check that out as well, heard about it. Hopefully can make it!

8. sgfreak96

sgfreak96 Karting

May 15, 2015
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Chris
  9. colombo2cam

colombo2cam Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2019
    Full Name:
    Ted
  10. underpressure02

underpressure02 Karting

Sep 21, 2013
    I am outside of philly and there are 4 other guys around me with Lambos (not including me) and a few ferrari guys. We sometimes get together and go out for drive and what not.

sgfreak96 likes this.
  11. Level7

Level7 Karting

Dec 19, 2020
    PA
    Full Name:
    Level7
    I am about 60 minutes North of Philly and would enjoy getting together with other enthusiasts - especially in the Lehigh Valley area. Ferrari of Philadelphia (formerly Algar) has a monthly cars and coffee event starting at the end of this month. It is a bit of a drive for me to get to each one, but I will certainly go to several of the get togethers.

12. underpressure02

underpressure02 Karting

Sep 21, 2013

We are probably really close to each other. I grew up in Lehigh Valley still have my large storage garage there but live about 30 mins from the valley now.

13. Level7

Level7 Karting

Dec 19, 2020
    PA
    Full Name:
    Level7
    Send me a PM and we can plan to get together some weekend.

14. Phillychoi

Phillychoi Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 4, 2020
    Lansdale, PA
    I'm in Lansdale. Not far from Philly and Lehigh Valley. I will attend Lehigh Valley C&C(season opener) on Sunday, 4/3.

sgfreak96 likes this.
  15. Level7

Level7 Karting

Dec 19, 2020
    PA
    Full Name:
    Level7
    Thanks for the info. I will plan to attend as well.

16. Phillychoi

Phillychoi Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 4, 2020
    Lansdale, PA
    Awesome! I will see you there. What will you bring? I will be with silver Pista.

17. Level7

Level7 Karting

Dec 19, 2020
    PA
    Full Name:
    Level7
    Grigio Silverstone F8.
    Looking forward to meeting you.

18. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

sgfreak96 likes this.
  19. sgfreak96

sgfreak96 Karting

May 15, 2015
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Hey All,

Totally forgot about this thread. Just logged on to post about a cruise from King of Prussia to the Steel Stacks C&C on Sunday April 3rd. It is an early one, 6am departure from King or Prussia. I see @Phillychoi and @Level7 mentioned going - based on your locations I guess meeting in KoP to cruise to the C&C may be out of the way but you're obviously welcome to join. Hope to meet you at the event if not at the cruise to head there. Also planning to do more events. I have an instagram page @philadelphiaexotics that I try to post events on.

20. sgfreak96

sgfreak96 Karting

May 15, 2015
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Def would love to group up. My close guys are drivers; we want to get out and do something, rather than just stand around a C&C. Usually once a week cruise around Valley Forge, West Chester, Kennett Square, North DE. Recently did a covered bridge cruise through New Hope and Upper Makefield that was toons of fun. Got to see some beautiful homes along the way.

21. Level7

Level7 Karting

Dec 19, 2020
    PA
    Full Name:
    Level7
    I live very close to the Steel Stacks, so I plan to drive there directly. But, I look forward to meeting everyone there. Will be hard to miss the yellow Lambo! Can’t wait to see it.

22. Geflackt

Geflackt Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2015
    Eastern PA.
    How early do you need to get to Steel Stacks? I'm not far from there but have never been - may take something over on the 3rd.

23. underpressure02

underpressure02 Karting

Sep 21, 2013
    The first one of the season is always jammed packed. People would get there hours before it started to get a spot. Since this is the first one in a few years because of covid I would imagine it is going to be a mad house there.

24. sgfreak96

sgfreak96 Karting

May 15, 2015
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Event starts at 8AM according to the coordinators, so we're heading out from King of Prussia at about 6AM to get there early. Inevitably getting a spot we'll be tough so we're heading over early!

25. sgfreak96

sgfreak96 Karting

May 15, 2015
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Sounds good! Sadly I no longer have the Lambo - I generally go through cars really fast but the Lamborghini was non stop problems. 2 out of the 5 months I owned it, it was in the shop... drove me nuts not having a car in the prime of PA car season! I have a yellow Cayman S right now. We have a beautiful SE 30 Viola Performante Spyder, and an Ultraviolet Purple GT3RS coming with me, so we will be easy to spot still. Hoping to pick up perhaps @Phillychoi in his pista? Also another local pista guy who is cool and said he'd be interested in joining us. Looking forward to seeing your F8!!