F8 Option Pricing List | Page 3 | FerrariChat

F8 Option Pricing List

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Level7, Dec 27, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    It’s not even close. I mean Ferrari is like- these morons are gonna buy are cars no matter what we do. Who cares if the configurator is not accurate.

2. California Dream

Aug 18, 2011
    Mississauga
    Full Name:
    Alex Stillo

3. California Dream

Aug 18, 2011
    Mississauga
    Full Name:
    Alex Stillo
    Nice Spec and congrats! I have my F8 being built and delivered for this April and can’t wait!

SoCal to az likes this.
  4. Level7

Level7 Karting

Dec 19, 2020
    PA
    Full Name:
    Level7
    Attached is CPD1's spreadsheet with a few minor updates. It now includes a choice of either the coupe or the spider versions. Also, there were three options on the list that I have from my dealer that were not included on the spreadsheet - so I added them - RACE, SHF1, and SHFA. There was also one item listed with a $0.00 that my sheet had a cost for - Electrochromic Rearview Mirror. Overall the spreadsheet was spot on. As mentioned, it is very easy to determine pricing, etc. with this tool. Thanks again and Happy New Year to everyone.

Attached Files:

5. cpd1

cpd1 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2015
    CT
    Full Name:
    C
    Nice work, the 3 options you added are Coupe only I believe hence why they were missing. Likewise CERB is Spider only, otherwise black plastic on the rear deck.
    Thought the electrochromic rear view mirror had at long last made the standard spec list but maybe not or it is part of the $27k up charge for the Spider...
    TMSG only applies to Tri State area to support the Ferrari showroom on Park Av in NYC, mind you they will offer you a nice coffee/drink if u stop by as an owner;)

6. MANDALAY

MANDALAY F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO
    Red in real life is so different.

Love the aluminum calipers and wheels !

7. MalibuGuy

MalibuGuy F1 Veteran

Sep 18, 2007
    One no-cost Tipton I forgot to tick on my F8 spider was to delete the external antennae (I think it is only necessary with the factory NAV) I prefer to use my current iPhone for google maps / Bluetooth connected to the car.

I recall asking my dealer to delete the external antennae on my 458 spider.

Funny that none of the factory demo/press cars had this little plastic fin on the spiders

8. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    @Level7 I love the red but as others suggest the RF is bright and almost shocking. The translation of the feedback you’re getting in this choice might be this:
    It’s your car but i wouldn’t do it unless you’re truly committed and it won’t look like you think.

Red interiors tend to sit a bit on resale and they will hurt the seller on resale IF THAT MATTERS. I myself consider anyone who orders such a baller interior my hero. That said I go bolder inside on spiders since they will have the roof off and toned down with time (?).

I elected for burgundy carpets for a car I will keep and I look forward to it aging well. Of course how many times has one said this one is a keeper ...

I love the simple tricolore shift rings but 2600 even on a relative value scale is obscene. 4K for CarPlay with truncated features looks like a bargain.

I have the upgraded stereo in My F8 and it is an upgrade in previous upgrades. Pun intended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT2goneF likes this.
  9. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    I actually like the red interior and with the right color exterior it can look really good. Just see it before you order it to make sure you like it.

10. GTf12

GTf12 Karting

Dec 29, 2015
    Can anybody confirm if this is true? I am in the process of finalizing my specm and i ordered the apple car play too for this reason.
    i would like to delete the antennae as well if it is possible

11. haynF8

haynF8 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 17, 2020
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    Congrats! Did you get the final production picture of your car yet? I just got mines the other day. I wonder how long more to reach the west coast.........

12. haynF8

haynF8 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 17, 2020
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    Thank you for this. Do you know if the MY21 for the coupe had a price increase?

13. Dicecal

Dicecal Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Yes 5K!

14. MalibuGuy

MalibuGuy F1 Veteran

Sep 18, 2007
    Talk to your dealer. Your dealer should know the correct answer. ( I did this antennae delete on my 458 spider because I didn’t want them to drill hole (s) in the body panel for nothing since I didn’t order the NAVI) But if you look at the demo F8 spiders, none of them have the fin. While the production spiders do have the fin. I’d like to know the answer so please post what you learn

15. Dicecal

Dicecal Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Rob
    All the demo cars are EU spec, they don’t have the antennae.

16. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Call me lucky, but I didn't get a 5k increase for a 2021 model. At least it is not listed on the base price. Maybe because I ordered early in 2020? I don't know. Maybe it is hidden under "other options" price tag.

17. California Dream

Aug 18, 2011
    Mississauga
    Full Name:
    Alex Stillo
    In production as we speak and have only a few pics of it on line freshly painted. Will post pics as they become available thanks

18. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Same. I guess we did come over on the boat together.

GT2goneF likes this.
  19. DetroitF8

DetroitF8 Rookie

May 7, 2021
    Full Name:
    Robert Bishop
    New member, first time posting!

Heading to dealer next Friday to spec my F8. Wanted to say thank you to all who posted in this thread, it’s been very helpful when deciding on options.

I’m considering a black roof. Besides the $11,812 price tag, any reason to avoid this?

I’ll post pics of my build once complete.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

GT2goneF likes this.
  20. Dicecal

Dicecal Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Yes, wrap it.

SoCal to az and GT2goneF like this.
  21. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    None other than the price, I had my 458 wrapped and prefer the factory painted option much more.

DetroitF8 likes this.
  22. c8spidey

c8spidey Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2018
    westchester county ny
    Full Name:
    lou g
    Had the black factory painted roof on my 488 spider and it was stunning and pretty unusual.
    Would have ordered my F8 spider with it but just didn't want the black interior.
    Even though, the price like most Ferrari options is silly

GT2goneF and DetroitF8 like this.
  23. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    Also the spider looks a little weird because the black doesn't go all the way down the buttresses for some reason?

24. Doctor Mark

Doctor Mark Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Mark Gronsbell
    I am both old and cynical but to me as nice as all those options may be, the pricing is beyond absurd.

c8spidey likes this.
  25. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    PPF the entire car. I, like @buddyg, have the two tone. The price is absurd, but the looks are worth it. Another option is wrapping it. I prefer paint. The car will get entirely PPF'd.