Sold - The LAST EVER MADE F430 Carbonio Carbon Fiber Airboxes and Coolant Cover | FerrariChat

Sold The LAST EVER MADE F430 Carbonio Carbon Fiber Airboxes and Coolant Cover

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by PCarRI, Apr 15, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
    You read it right guys, up for sale is the last set of Carbon Fiber Airboxes and Coolant Tank Cover EVER Made. I bought these a year ago when I first got my F430 Spider. Well I’ve got a bundle of joy on the way (at least my step daughter does, which I hear is a much more fun experience than my own) and looking to move into an FF, so selling the 430.

Purchased them right here on FChat when Carbonio announced they weren’t going to make these anymore, was able to snag the last set they had. Here’s your chance to own a piece of carbon fiber history! Obviously we know the quality of Carbonio pieces is unmatched, this isn’t cheap foreign CF.

The pieces are flawless with the exception of a small (less than ½”) scrape on the lower inside of the passenger side box. It’s down near the screw hole and facing the coolant tank so no one will ever see it, but wanted to be honest and I’ve shown a picture below. TBH, I couldn’t get the screw in without that happening and I tried for 30 min on that screw alone. Everything else is perfect and like new. It actually hurts to be selling just bc they are so damn pretty.

I don’t even remember what I paid for them, but I believe retail on the boxes was around $1500 and the Coolant Tank Cover was like $400. So let’s say $1800 via PayPal only, shipped and insured via USPS in the continental USA, which for works of art like this I believe is a steal.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
    All, I’m so so sorry, I just went through my messages and realized what I paid and it wasn’t what I thought.

$1500 shipped, just looking to get my cost back. Nothing more.

3. BlacktopRacing

BlacktopRacing Formula Junior

Sep 18, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Dale
    What are the pieces in the zip lock bag and what's with the holes or chips in the one picture?

4. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
    The pieces in the ZipLock bag are the hardware components to mount the coolant tank cover. It doesn't stick on, it bolts on to the factory mounting points of the coolant tank. Take 5 min to do and looks a lot better than just a stick on.
    The "holes" are the standard screw holes to mount the airbox cover. Those are in the same place as the factory airboxes, so you just use your existing screws in those points. The "chip" is what I mentioned above. When screwing down the passenger side box on the coolant tank side, the screw scraped the box a little as it tightened. It's literally 1/4" long (just measured it) and as it's facing the coolant tank no one ever sees it, but trying to be as transparent as possible for my fellow FChatters.

5. Enzo Sebastian

Enzo Sebastian Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 2, 2020
    Amsterdam
    Full Name:
    Laurence Sebastian
    So, these add some sound too? Or is it just for looks and weight reduction?

6. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
    It changes the sound just a little... I did find it a bit louder but only if you really listen. But the looks obv are amazing.

7. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
    Bump... OBO added

8. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
    Bump... $1400 OBO. With the quality of Carbonio I'm surprised there's not more interest!

9. Felix Yuen

Felix Yuen Karting

Sep 3, 2018
    Full Name:
    Felix Yuen
    are these only for the spider ?

10. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
    They fit all F430s as they just touch the airboxes and coolant cover

Sent from my SM-F916U using FerrariChat.com mobile app

11. BlacktopRacing

BlacktopRacing Formula Junior

Sep 18, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Dale
    Technically, they're not even airboxes... they're air bix lids. I wish somebody would make a full CF replacement air box system, complete with proper heat shielding.

12. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
    True, but that wouldn't be $1400 OBO shipped and insured to the lower 48. :D

gtwhaley likes this.
  13. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
    Novitec makes them for over $4K.

The Carbonio ones for sale here are a bargain :)

PCarRI likes this.
  14. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
    What he said... :D

15. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
  16. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
    No longer pending, still available.

17. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
  18. PCarRI

PCarRI Karting

Feb 23, 2020
    Rhode island, USA
    gtwhaley, swift53 and jh0liday like this.