Anybody arounf Ferrari of Tampa Bay that will check out a 458 Spider for me please | FerrariChat

Anybody arounf Ferrari of Tampa Bay that will check out a 458 Spider for me please

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Widebody_Don, May 3, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Widebody_Don

Widebody_Don Karting

Apr 16, 2021
    Hey, is anybody kind enough and around Ferrari of Tampa Bay who knows the 458 and is willing to check out a 2014 458 Spider for me please?
    Unfortunately Ferrari Dealers nationwide do not allow their 458s to leave the lot for ppi anymore.

Thank you

Cigarzman likes this.
  2. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Not sure who you spoke with at Ferrari Tampa but I can tell you Matt Randolph is a straight shooter. I’ve bought and sold 5 cars with him and never had a problem.

3. MARCOS FIGUEROA

Oct 23, 2019
    Florida
    Full Name:
    marcos figueroa
    Matt is a great guy! He helped with the sale of my 488 and the purchase of my F8. He is very particular, in a great way.

4. jahdish

jahdish Karting

Aug 9, 2004
    tampa, fl
    Full Name:
    Paul Dziadosz
    I could possibly get by there this week. To echo the above posters I have a couple friends that have purchased through Matt and speak very highly of him.

5. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL
    I’m out of town but back home Saturday can go over on Saturday...I’m 15 minutes from them.

6. RBarbieri

RBarbieri Karting

Feb 11, 2014
    Bradenton, FL
    Full Name:
    Rich Barbieri
    While I agree with the previous posts I would still recommend that a PPI be done. The best in the area is David Feinberg Sarasota Italian Garage, LLC 4234 Solutions Lane Bradenton, FL 34211
    (603) 493-1696

GT2goneF likes this.
  7. docf

docf Formula 3

Sep 14, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Agree PPI is a must do. Having some one do an initial look obviously is another plus for you. Good luck!

GT2goneF likes this.
  8. Widebody_Don

Widebody_Don Karting

Apr 16, 2021
    Thanks guys, thank you for the kind offers. I ending up passing. I have deal on another one.