Dino 2021 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Dino 2021

Discussion in '206/246' started by tx246, Feb 11, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HMB-Dino

HMB-Dino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 28, 2010
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    RonG
    Shawn, you never saw my Dino except for a few photos I emailed to you. Back in 2010 I got a tip from the sales manager at European Collectibles about my car, I flew down to La Jolla to see the car and reached a price agreement with the seller Grand Prix Classics. Then had Cavallo Motorsports in Carlsbad do a PPI. The deal was finalized at Laguna Seca in the sellers trailer during the Historics (I had to wait for him to get off the track). After a few things were fixed by Cavallo Motorsports, the Dino was trucked up to northern CA.

By annoying I meant that you sometimes allude to things yet to happen without really providing any useful info. Kind of reminds me of someone who recently lived in a big white house (when he wasn't out golfing), always making grand claims but never following through on basically anything. I'm not saying you won't follow through, but why both bringing such things up until it's real versus while it's a maybe? By the way, still love the toolkit and Doc pouch I bought from you!

2. Skippr1999

Skippr1999 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 22, 2009
    Shawn,
    Thanks for sharing. I’ve always enjoyed your posts and hope you’ll stay around. It’s a great hobby and everyone’s input is what makes the difference.

Skipp

UroTrash likes this.
  3. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    I did notice Gullwing’s collection of needy Dinos evaporated.

4. dgt

dgt Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 14, 2011
    Northeast, USA & Oz
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Sorry to hear Shawn, hope you are well - sounds like you are better.

There's alot of folks re-evaluating what they want and what's important to them and probably purchasing accordingly. I know I am .. but all set with Dino's here :)

5. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Massive glad you are here with us and sorry you endured the COVID
    Prayers for fast recovery