Sold - FS: Ferrari 360 Brake Calipers - yellow / black | FerrariChat

Sold FS: Ferrari 360 Brake Calipers - yellow / black

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Robb, May 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    For Sale :

Ferrari 360 oem Brake Calipers

originally in Black. A previous owner painted these partly in yellow. So basically any area visible when they are mounted on the car are yellow. Ferrari logo script vinyl applied. Not sure why the owner didn’t just pull them and paint them solid… but I guess not everyone is a fanatic like the way I look at the cars. The brakes were fantastic on stopping power though.

I took these off my 360 when restoring it back to original black calipers. I did not have the time to fully repaint these to full yellow, of black…. And now that I restored that car, sold it. I don’t have time to repaint these now either so they are going to sell for a deal.

$450 for all four including shipping.

these would sell for $1200 all day long if they were painted fully.

so for the do it yourselfer… or someone wanting yellow calipers on the cheap… you can add a second set of calipers and paint like new to your color choice. Or fix up and sell for a profit on your elbow grease….

send me a pm

Robb

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. kryten2001

kryten2001 Formula 3

Good buying for the DIYer

Robb likes this.
  3. Robb

Robb Moderator

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    I’ll clarify that I have not really touched these since coming off the car. They are covered in brake dust in many areas and that’s how they will ship. I’ll leave the cleaning to the new owner so they can get the cleaning right without any issues with the seals.

Robb

4. Dankow

Dankow Rookie

Aug 23, 2020
    Buffalo
    Full Name:
    Daniel Kowsky
    Robb likes this.
  5. kryten2001

kryten2001 Formula 3

that’s what it says... set of 4...

Robb likes this.
  6. Robb

Robb Moderator

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Yes. All four calipers included. No pads. No mounting screws as they went with the car. These would bolt right up.

I’m not a painter. It may be possible to strip the yellow off with the right chemicals… I’ll leave it to the experts out there. If I had the time, I’d probably strip to a base and paint to your favorite shade and add the logos in paint with the correct masking. Great deal for someone wanting to swap to a new color. Then you could keep your oem calipers or sell the second set to pay for the color you really want.

Robb

7. Robb

Robb Moderator

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Sold pending funds.

Robb