The British Columbia Thread! | Page 466 | FerrariChat

The British Columbia Thread!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by steve2814, Nov 23, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. max930

max930 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
    Matte black Aventador on Highway 15 near Cloverdale.

2. nismodrifter

nismodrifter Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2008
    YYC/YVR
    Full Name:
    Navdeep
    I am looking for suggestions re: a quality shop that works on leather in the lower mainland.
    My tan tonneau cover requires a repair.
    Any recommendations would be appreciated.

3. Ferrari Nube

Ferrari Nube Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2014
    British Columbia
    Are you looking for someone who does dye work or fabric repair?

4. nismodrifter

Jun 11, 2008
    YYC/YVR
    Full Name:
    Navdeep
    Repair. A tear around one of the fasteners specifically.

5. Ferrari Nube

Ferrari Nube Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2014
    British Columbia
    I've used a gent named Sean (VLC Upholstery Repairs 778-995-3409) who is very good with fabric dyes and he can do small repairs. I had Sean touch up my seat bolster without discolouring the stitching which matches the exterior paint. Sean has worked on my Fcar and Pcar in the past and is also mobile.....

Cheers
    FN

6. Gary Sandberg

Gary Sandberg Formula Junior

Here is an additional BC Event planned. Some Porsche guys are interested as well, even some older Jag E-types...... Please PM me if interested.

Thanks, Gary
    June 29 the members come over to the Island stay at the Best Western Hotel in Duncan rate around 140.00 per night include breakfast.
    June 30 th Track day at Vancouver Island Motorsport park. 9-4pm complete introduction to racing. Autocross track in the parking lot , class time to learn the basics of turning and braking and the rest of the day on track.
    Lunch will be served included with our track day. The cost for the track day is 995.00, we need 6 people min, I have a few people from the Porsche club of Vancouver Island that maybe nitrated as well.
    After the track day is finished, we will head to Campbell River which is a 2 hr drive. We will get there around 6:30 . I will set up dinner at Blackfish for 7 pm, it is right on the ocean, floor is great we ate there last every night we were in Campbell River.
    Everyone loved it.
    We will stay at the Comfort Inn and Suites for two nights at a rate of
    175.00 Traditional room
    195.00 Deluxe room
    215.00 Suite
    Breakfast is included.
    July 1 st we will take a drive over to Quadra Island , there is a great pub for lunch over there. So great roads to explore. Then come back to Campbell River for some relaxation and cocktails , dinner to follow. We can decide where to go for the last dinner later.
    July 2 nd Breakfast in the morning and then head home.

7. max930

Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
    White Aventador in White Rock cruising the beach.

8. nismodrifter

Jun 11, 2008
    YYC/YVR
    Full Name:
    Navdeep
    ^saw possibly the same car filling up at Chevron off Martin Dr the other day.

Nice.

9. max930

Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
    Silver Rolls Royce Phantom on King George south Surrey/White Rock. It was going the other way.

10. max930

Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
    Not really exotic but rare these days. Saw a really nice Porsche 911SC white on King George and 24th ave.

11. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    Sadly, living out in chilliwack I haven’t seen a lot of anything these days. Hopefully that changes soon now that the weather is getting better

12. Gary Sandberg

Sorry to hear Niklas. I've been out and about quite a bit over the past few weeks with both cars.

I live in Yarrow. You're certainly more than welcome to drop by, just send me a PM.

13. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    I might have to take you up on that offer, Gary. Perhaps I can free up some time this summer to drop by and admire your beautiful cars. I’ll bring the beers!

That aside, finally spotted something worthwhile on this gorgeous Monday: a beauty McLaren parked in Brown’s

Image Unavailable, Please Login

14. Gary Sandberg

Any time. Asked about getting familiar with paddle shifters.....here was my latest test drive - courtesy of Ferrari of Vancouuver.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    Very nice. Is there an upgrade or perhaps an addition to the garage in the near future by chance?

16. Gary Sandberg

F8 Tributo is a little out of my price range, unless I want to be living out of the car :D. Oppenheimer or Strathcona Park, homeless with my Ferrari parked on the street? Optics might be a problem :eek:.

Love the F8. Great combination of GT and track.

17. SpyderGT

SpyderGT Formula Junior

May 15, 2005
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    Jon
    365GTB Daytona red, westbound on Broadway, just west of Burrard, about 1:30 PM today.

tjacoby likes this.
  18. max930

Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
    Orange Huracan with ugly real estate agent ad stickers on it. Saw at 24th ave and King George south Surrey.

19. nismodrifter

Jun 11, 2008
    YYC/YVR
    Full Name:
    Navdeep
    Dark red Aventador SV 152/24th in South Surrey. Was late at night and the driver was being extra polite, keeping the car very very quiet. Those things scream.

max, are you in South Surrey/White Rock area?

20. max930

Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
    Yes. South Surrey/White Rock area.

21. max930

Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
    White Aventador with red rims. At Costco Langley...........................

22. max930

Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
    Dark blue Rolls Royce dawn top down cruising Crescent Beach yesterday. Saw a few 911's, but the Rolls was the rarest sighting.

23. dhari

dhari Karting

Jan 24, 2011
    Vancouver,Canada
    Full Name:
    Deepak Hari
    Anyone get an AMG GT Black Series allocation?

24. sakyubasu

sakyubasu Rookie

Apr 4, 2021
    Vancouver
    Full Name:
    Troy S
    Besides Hooman at Eurolux, for a more complex repair like a PTU on a FF, is there any Indy shops in the GVR that could take on something like that? Eurolux said they’ve never done something like that.

25. nismodrifter

Jun 11, 2008
    YYC/YVR
    Full Name:
    Navdeep
    Yesterday: Spotted a very loud black 360 Spider on what looks like Modular wheels cruising through Morgan Crossing shopping area. Even at parking lot speeds this thing was really loud.