Ferrari 308/328 Custom Stainless Brake Line Special !! | FerrariChat

Ferrari 308/328 Custom Stainless Brake Line Special !!

Discussion in '308/328' started by captglen, Mar 13, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. captglen

captglen Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2007
    West Palm Beach, Fl
    Full Name:
    Glenn L.
    #1 captglen, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi all my Ferrarista's,

As a special introduction of Nouvalari-USA's new sister Company ExoticCarGear.com we are offering a very special deal on custom made Stainless / Teflon Brake lines. You will recieve a set of FOUR (4) brake lines (2 Front and 2 Rear Lines) these will fit perfectly and are made for all 308 and 328 models.

You have a choice of any of the shown colors or OEM black rubber.

These are Dash 3 Grade !!

All lines are dash 3 grade and pressure tested to 4500 psi.

You also have a choice of with or without Clear Coating.

This will come with a LifeTime Warranty on all our Stainless Brake lines.

These will come with all clips and both sides will rotate for easy installation.

Ferrari Chat Price of $110.00 with Delivery in USA

Canada is $120.00

Anywhere outside these countries email [email protected] or Call for special price

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Orders can be placed at 877-888-1600 9AM to 6 PM

or email [email protected]

We accept All major Credit Cards

· Stainless Braided line with no coating
    · Stainless Braided line with Clear Coating
    Stainless Braided line with your choice of Black, Blue, Charcoal, Green, Red or Yellow protective covering

· Or OEM Look Standard Brake Line for Restoration Projects

* All ExoticCarGear Stainless Steel Brake Lines are DOT (United States Department of Transportation) compliant and comply with TÜV and FMVSS 106 safety standards

Benefits of Exotic Car Gear Stainless Steel Teflon brake lines:

Kit comes complete with 4 lines and everything you need to mount the set (retaining clips on Ferrari models )
    Color coating is designed to resist weather, chemicals and abrasion for long term value.
    Increase your brake feel and eliminate brake "fade" while giving better mid-braking feel across the entire spectrum.
    Teflon Stainless Steel braided lines reduced Volumetric Expansion. OEM reinforced rubber lines will weaken and expand over time as the rubber deteriorates. This will reduce brake pressure as a result increase stopping distance.
    LIFETIME WARRANTY ..We stand behind all of our products
    Made in U.S.A
    We also produce custom lines dash 2 through dash 6, dash 2 is not available yet in the colored coating. All of our brake lines are dash 3 grade. We can custom manufacture Brake and Clutch lines to OEM finish for concourse applications.

www.ExoticCarGear.com
    www.Nouvalari-USA.com
    www.autowerks9.com
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Crowndog

Crowndog F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 16, 2011
    Fairfield,Pa
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Thank you. Great deal for us. Much appreciated.

3. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Geez I don't know what color to choose. :)

4. Sean F.

Sean F. F1 Rookie

Feb 4, 2003
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Sean F
    I've been looking for an excuse to do this and now I have one.

Question 1: A lot of threads on the brake lines cover some washer fitting that is required to keep it from leaking. I assume the kit will include that?

Question 2: The cars seem to have different brake line lengths based on year. Would it be a good idea to measure our own prior to order? (I would assume so).

Thanks

Sean

5. autowerks9

autowerks9 Formula 3
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2009
    North Wales, Pa.
    Full Name:
    David S.
    Sean to answer your questions..

1. The majority of the Ferrari Brake line conections are a compression fit. The sealing is created by 2 matched tapered fittings being compressed together and do not require a compression washer. Our lines were created by matching the fittings to be identical to the factory and pressure tested to 4500 psi and carry a lifetime warranty. Those lines requiring a compression washer will be included retaining clips at solid line mounts are included as well.

2. No need to measure the lines we have created a specific matrix of lines to match the factory lines origonal lenght. In our research we have found one line part number had been substitited with a similar line that is aprox 3/4 of an inch shorter. PN 116373 can be subsituted for 137313...116373 is shorter. ..Our kits include the propper length lines.

I hope this helps.

Regards, David

6. Matto

Matto Formula 3

Dec 26, 2011
    Mooresville, NC USA
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Thank you very much, Glenn. I will ge an order in.

7. miketuason

Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I know this is an old thread it I just want to say that I just ordered a set of these SS braided brake line with the clear Teflon outer coating while I’m waiting for my front caliper to be rebuilt by PMB Performance. https://www.pmbperformance.com/FerrariBrakes.html

GordonC and Du_Man like this.
  8. miketuason

Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike