Wanted - Any damaged, wrecked, or beat up Ferrari's? Cash buyer | FerrariChat

Wanted Any damaged, wrecked, or beat up Ferrari's? Cash buyer

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by darkostoj, Apr 20, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. darkostoj

darkostoj Rookie

Aug 30, 2016
    Hey guys!

I'm looking for some beat up projects here for fun. Anybody got anything?

2. NuorderSG

NuorderSG Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Are you a dismantler or junkyard operator? What years are you looking for, models?

B/C any car with significant damage
    may require "unobtenium" parts. In other words, unless you have a whole bunch of different cars to pick parts from, you may not be able to get many later model parts directly from Ferrari.

It's not even a matter of money, Ferrari just won't sell them directly to you. They will need to be dealer installed...thereby eliminating the satisfaction and cost-savings of doing your own "build."

...just an FYI if you continue down this path.

3. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    yes, what are you looking for anything?

I've got a 85 mondial cab (runs/drives/overall good car) with some rear fender damage due to operator error. If that interests you pm me thx

4. Rickenbach

Rickenbach F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2005
    West
    Full Name:
    Rickenhoser
    You're not going to finance a wrecked Ferrari?

5. RossoCorsaItaly

RossoCorsaItaly F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    looking at the op’s search history he owns an exotic dismantling yard so I’m sure he knows what he’s getting himself into

6. NuorderSG

NuorderSG Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

.... I wonder then if OP is probably just looking for more material for the business rather than a fellow hobbyst working on a project?

It matters bc in some cases I would just give away parts or let them go at a way low price to fellow hobbysts.

For a business, I probably wouldn't sell...and if I did, I would sell at market prices and keep some profit for myself.

OrmondStar likes this.