AUS - And I thought Texas was flat... Pics | FerrariChat

AUS And I thought Texas was flat... Pics

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Bob in Texas, Apr 23, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    My first 10 years in Texas were spent in DFW (Keller) and I thought Texas was all flat. All that changed when I moved to the Austin area.
    This past weekend, the local FCA chapter hosted its annual weekend in Fredericksburg. On Saturday we spent the day driving the NON-flat part of Texas and had a great time. And if y'all needed a reason to join FCA...
    Short slide show/video

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Ryan S., jdlegg, Bigilo and 4 others like this.
  2. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

I'm so bummed I missed it again. One of these days my schedule will line up. Glad you all had fun though! Were the first couple of pictures right outside of Fredericksburg or did you have to drive a ways out? I'm having a hard time remembering the lay of the land.

Ryan S. likes this.
  3. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Missed ya buddy. You're working too hard! Some photo's were on hwy16 south of Kerrville on the way to Medina - one of the most awesome roads on the trip. A must do for any trip. Then 337, part of the twisted sisters. Other photo's were from Medina to Leakey.

VAF84 and Ryan S. like this.
  4. ODiaz13

ODiaz13 Karting

Aug 14, 2020
    Badass!!!!!