430 - New Products for F430 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 66ss427

66ss427 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 18, 2017
    N. Myrtle Beach, SC
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    I’m interested in a Steering Wheel Hub Cover !!!
    Thank You,
    Dominic

2. colorfull

colorfull Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2020
    Franklin Park, New Jersey
    Full Name:
    John Napoli
    @becausephilchow, have a converted to manual F430. They used plugs for the holes where the paddles stuck out previously. What would the situation be with your part, would it just have open space (based on looking at the one above from the 360), ie, do you design it for an F1?

I presume the turn signal stalks would use the same plugs at the base and transfer over to the CF piece?

Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. becausephilchow

becausephilchow Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2016
    Hong Kong
    Perfect! Piece is in the queue, I'm hoping to have the first pieces produced within the next month or so, just need to catch up on some outstanding orders first.

It would just have an open space. Yes, the turn signal stalks would use the same plugs, and just transfer over.

66ss427 and colorfull like this.
  4. colorfull

colorfull Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2020
    Full Name:
    John Napoli
    Open space not better than full closure as for a oem manual piece (parts 68098200 & 68097800), but think it would still look better than the plastic piece.

Still interested

5. shifter

shifter Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2004
    Danville, Ca
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I have a factory manual, so if it has the open space for the paddles I would be out.

If you make a manual specific one, still in.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

6. becausephilchow

Aug 26, 2016
    Hong Kong
    Yeah, I understand. But, very few F430 Manuals!

If there's 5+ Orders confirmed, for a Manual One, then i'm happy to pick up the parts to make. Otherwise, unfortunately it won't be something that we'll be looking into!

7. colorfull

colorfull Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2020
    Full Name:
    John Napoli
    @becausephilchow how many orders for a manual one would it take to do a run for that spec?

8. colorfull

colorfull Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2020
    Full Name:
    John Napoli
    If you make a manual one, with the 15% off for 5 orders, I'll lock in

9. colorfull

colorfull Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2020
    Full Name:
    John Napoli
    Would it be appropriate for me to start a dedicated thread reaching out to gated F430 owners to see if there is interest?

Not sure about FCHAT etiquette and rules

10. 430tdf

430tdf Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2008
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Brett
    I would be interested in the intake if its an exact match for the factory one.

11. shifter

shifter Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2004
    Danville, Ca
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Same

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

colorfull likes this.
  12. becausephilchow

Aug 26, 2016
    Hong Kong
    I'd need at least 5+ Orders for it to make it worth my time, provided somebody is willing to take theirs off, and send it to me.

If I need to order the piece itself, which is about GBP350 + Shipping for the pair, then, I'd need at least 7+ Orders.

I think this is alright to gather some interest!

It won't be 100% Identical, we've been going through the design stages. It'll be extremely close, but for example:

You can see, in the Middle Section, on top and below the Cavallino, there is an X there. It doesn't serve any purpose, and we will likely not have those Xs there.

In fact, the Scuderia Carbon Version, doesn't have those X's either.

But, the Scuderia one is slightly different compared to the OEM F430 one. We're still in the very preliminary stages, just figuring out what is the most cost effective way to produce these.

13. colorfull

colorfull Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2020
    Full Name:
    John Napoli
    I'll tell you one purpose the X serves, it makes it a PITA to clean!

chenglo1 likes this.
  14. 430tdf

430tdf Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2008
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Brett
    Sorry, I should have been more precise, I meant identical to the carbon intake, without the x's and especially the little upright walls cast at each end of the valley. All they accomplish is retaining dirt and water! The picture of the intake you show in your first post is exactly what I am looking for.
    When I ordered my car I enquired about getting the carbon intake and after a couple of weeks the dealer came back with a quote of 8k, I politely declined.

15. 430tdf

430tdf Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2008
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Brett
    PS. If you decide to do the manifold I would most likely order the steering wheel cover for the 430 MT at the same time.

colorfull likes this.
  16. colorfull

colorfull Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2020
    Full Name:
    John Napoli
    that's 3! (potentially)

17. colorfull

colorfull Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2020
    Full Name:
    John Napoli
    @becausephilchow if someone was willing to send you their part, would they get it back in the same shape? How long would you need it? Just want to add this info to the post that I'll put up.

Thank you

18. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    +1 on steering wheel column cover.

Been waiting on this for awhile now, take my money already @becausephilchow. Are you taking orders now? I've been asking for this on your IG for over a year lol...

19. colorfull

colorfull Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2020
    Full Name:
    John Napoli
  20. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    Scud F1

21. becausephilchow

Aug 26, 2016
    Hong Kong
    Yeah, the OEM one is quite a lot of money. Although it's a beautiful piece, and you really can't beat OEM. But, 8K is very steep! Truthfully for something that only has cosmetic value!

We're aiming to be closer to the Scuderia Manifold, rather than the F430 OEM one. We're just working out on what would be the easiest/most cost effective to produce ATM, which is why I can't really give you a firm answer on exactly what it'll look like.

Sweet! Will keep that in mind.

With any piece that is used in a molding process, there is/and will be a chance that it might be damaged/broken. We of course try our best to ensure that it doesn't, but, when you're using it to cast into a mold, it may be damaged.

We will be very soon! I'd like to get it all molded, and then produce a piece or two to ensure that everything is up to par, before I take orders. I also have a customer that will be doing Test Fitting for me also. Once fitment is confirmed, then we'll be able to produce for everybody else.

colorfull likes this.
  22. becausephilchow

Aug 26, 2016
    Hong Kong
    Steering Wheel Hub Cover, Coupe Light Switch, and also the Rear Latch Cover is all in the process of being molded.

Should have some test pieces ready shortly for some photos, and then will be test fitted by a customer soon!

23. colorfull

colorfull Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2020
    Full Name:
    John Napoli
    Thank you for the update @becausephilchow , just confirming, F1 Steering Wheel Cover?

24. becausephilchow

Aug 26, 2016
    Hong Kong
    Yes, just the F1 cover.

25. 4ZAF430

4ZAF430 Rookie

May 13, 2021
    Full Name:
    Rogdrick Craig
    I am interested in the steering wheel cover. How can I purchase?

Thanks!