Maybe one less sf90 | FerrariChat

Maybe one less sf90

Discussion in 'SF90 Stradale' started by carz80am, Apr 2, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lagunae92

Lagunae92 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2018
    SoCal
    what are the odds...

Thecadster and carz80am like this.
  2. AJ

AJ Formula 3

Jun 23, 2008
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Ben Baller confirmed that this was his SF90 which he sold recently. It was on its way to the new owner when this happened.

3. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Well the good news is that at least it wasn’t one of the pretty Ferraris- if there has to be one less Ferrari to look at, thank God it’s an SF90.

:p:D

Mike

500tr likes this.
  4. Solid State

Solid State F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 4, 2014
    Full Name:
    Maximus Decimus Meridius
    100% ?

5. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
    Many people like it, the owner certainly did, and that was a stupid comment.

350MH83, KTM_Phoenix, stavura and 5 others like this.
  6. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Completely fail to see what's funny.

Maybe you will run out of talet in your TM 812, and we can all have a laugh seeing you wrap it around a tree.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

KTM_Phoenix likes this.
  7. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    1) Relax and unknot your panties Loretta- it was a joke (hence the emojis indicating such). The looks of the SF90 are quite polarizing and I made a joke based on that.

2) I have no idea what 'talet' is.

3) The article specifically noted that there were no injuries (and had there been, I'd not have made a joke about the situation). Equating an accident in which there were no injuries and only property damage to someone wrapping their car around a tree and laughing about it is a pretty lopsided and stupid comparison (and **** you for making it).

Mike

technom3 likes this.
  8. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    1) A joke is funny, what you wrote was not.

2) I'm sure a clever guy like you can recognize a typo.

3) I never spoke about anyone being injured, so it is equally funny - or maybe it was not funny at all?

Same to you.

9. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    1) Wrong. Just because you don't find something humorous doesn't mean it's not a joke. Now, if you're wondering 'Hey, is this meant as a joke?' here is a helpful hint for you- if someone adds the 'laugh' emoji <:D>, it's likely meant as a joke. Now, sometimes a joke falls flat, as mine did with you, but that does not mean it's not a joke.

2) I didn't recognize it as a typo. As your screen name has an international-sounding flair to it, I thought perhaps English was a second language for you and that perhaps you had mistakenly typed something in your native language, as I've seen other foreign posters do here on occasion.

3) You typed '... we can all have a laugh seeing you wrap it around a tree.' I think that if you were to randomly pull 100 people off of the street and ask them what would likely happen to someone who 'wraps his car around a tree', at least 98 of them would opine that the driver would be injured. Any reasonable reading of what you wrote has you laughing at me being injured. Now, you're certainly entitled to say that, and I'm entitled to respond with '**** you'.

Mike

10. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Funny enough, you may think so, but if you read the forum rules, you aren't.

Not going to waste more time on this.

Have a nice day.

11. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    No idea why the 'Laugh' emoji wouldn't work with parenthesees, and it instead put in the 'Smiley' emoji.

Mike

technom3 likes this.
  12. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Don't worry some of us realize it's a harmless poke.

13. jumpinjohn

jumpinjohn F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2013
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John