The Purosangue Thread | Page 59 | FerrariChat

The Purosangue Thread

Discussion in 'Purosangue' started by MDEL, Dec 6, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. day355

day355 Formula 3

Jun 25, 2006
    It has nothing to do with a Levante, an Urus, a Bentayga ...
    It is even very classic as a design, rather fluid to the eye.
    It will have a V 12.

9nb, MDEL, Moopz and 8 others like this.
  2. Forza Scuderia

Forza Scuderia Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2015
    #1452 Forza Scuderia, Apr 13, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    These are excellent renders! What’s great about them is that they are organic compositions. Even though it features the headlights and taillights from the Roma, it’s not a simplistic photoshop splicing together 2 previous vehicles. It’s not actually going to look like these, but this is a step in the right direction. I rather like the red one even though this is not what the production vehicle will look like.

3. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
  4. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    You are singing my kind of song

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

uhn2000 likes this.
  5. Moopz

Moopz F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 29, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    4 or 5-seats?

Hoping you are correct.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

6. 9nb

9nb Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2012
    Great to hear! Can’t wait to see the final thing, I’m hoping for a 4 door GTC4 Lusso with Roma design influence and a little more ground clearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  7. day355

day355 Formula 3

Jun 25, 2006
    Sorry, i have not explored this question...

8. WilliamB

WilliamB Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2017
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    William
    jm2 and MDEL like this.
  9. Therry

Therry Karting

May 26, 2010
    stelvio + 812 = xd :D

WilliamB likes this.
  10. maha

maha F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2014
    dinajpur, bangladesh
    Full Name:
    mahmud
  11. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    In 2017 Lamborghini sold a total of 3.815 cars and in 2020 the sales just for the Urus reached 5.000 cars. From January to March 2021 the Urus represented 57% of Lamborghini sales catapulting the company this year to expected annual sales of over 8.000 cars. In 2020 Ferrari sales passed the psychological line of 10.000 cars and in 2021 the number won't be very different. It's correct when you say that Lamborghini is catching Ferrari in annual number of cars sold and the gap has been closing very fast since 2017. However, I presume things will change rapidly from 2022 once the Purosangue starts being produced. If Lamborghini managed to sell 5.000 Urus in 2020 it will be easy for Ferrari to sell an identical number in 2023 or even many more but the question is are they willing to do that ? IMO If Ferrari Purosangue sales will be close or larger than in number to the Urus sold by Lamborghini, the model could rapidly become something vulgar and less exclusive.

CottonCandy likes this.
  12. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    All I can say is it better be the most beautiful-exciting 4-seater in the World.

jpalmito, 9nb and MDEL like this.
  13. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
  14. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
  15. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Thank you for posting the images of this GTC4 released by QUATTROROUTE. The images are accompanied by a text written in Italian whose translation is as follows:

"Despite the production of this four-seater ceased in 2020, Andrea Cortese, one of our affectionate readers, immortalized a mule from the Maranello shooting brake wandering around the Bergamo streets.

Raised trim. The images show a prototype with very light camouflages, which clearly suggest the shapes of the body which, at first glance, would appear to be identical to that of the production car. Looking carefully at the shots, however, it seems that the design of the wheel arches is slightly different. However, the element that most differentiates this mule from a normal GTC4Lusso is the set-up: the photos show an increase in height from the ground. All this may seem strange, but in the past the Maranello company has already used the bodies of models no longer in the price list to test new technologies: a few weeks ago, for example, a mule with shapes very similar to those of the LaFerrari was spotted. .

Is this a Purosangue? So what lies beneath this prototype? The main hypothesis is that the Cavallino is testing new mechanical solutions that, perhaps, we will see on the highly anticipated Purosangue, which next year will replace (at least as a commercial positioning) the shooting brake. At the moment we only know that the new four-seater will be based on a new platform that will use the transaxle scheme, with the front engine in the longitudinal position and gearbox at the rear, just like the FF and GTC4Lusso.
    The hypothesis. Furthermore, the Purosangue will have a four-wheel drive system probably derived from the hybrid transmission used by the SF90 Stradale, but the hypothesis that the Maranello manufacturer is testing an improved and evolved version of the 4WD Evo all-wheel drive of the GTC4Lusso cannot be ruled out. However, considering that these photos were taken in the province of Bergamo, it is also likely that Ferrari is testing a new Brembo braking system on the road, headquartered in Stezzano (BG)."

456-boy likes this.
  16. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    WilliamB and MDEL like this.
  17. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    I hate to say it however the AM DBX does look good.

WilliamB and MDEL like this.
  18. WilliamB

WilliamB Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2017
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    William
    Indeed but it will help the brand to survive. A shame when it would go under!

MDEL likes this.
  19. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    According t the moment some of the Mules circulating in Italy and Germany (where they were surprised by the photographers of the specialized magazine Autoevolution) have been made using body elements of Maserati's Levante SUV, but a 'stolen' image during an internal presentation highlights the tight stylistic kinship of the Purosangue with the Ferrari Roma.

According to an article posted yesterday in MOTORI a 'stolen' image during one of Ferrari's internal presentations highlights the tight stylistic resemblance between the Purosangue and the Roma. I hope it doesn't resemble the car in the picture.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

20. Forza Scuderia

Forza Scuderia Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2015
    Dude, that abomination is a depraved photoshop of a Tesla Model Y smeared with a Roma

jpalmito and MDEL like this.
  21. leopoldo

leopoldo Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2013
    Full Name:
    mark1
    V12 or ... v12 Hybrid?

22. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe